I don't see anything wrong with brickadia, why the hate?

Author Topic: I don't see anything wrong with brickadia, why the hate?  (Read 18178 times)

i don't see much wrong with Brickadia, excluding some of their staff team. i'll consider switching if it's better than Blockland, which i don't see happening in the near future

i don't see much wrong with Brickadia, excluding some of their staff team. i'll consider switching if it's better than Blockland, which i don't see happening in the near future
lmao are you high its much better

still don't understand the deal with the staff team. are people just incapable of having a filter or is there some inner circle knowledge that I'm unaware of

still don't understand the deal with the staff team. are people just incapable of having a filter or is there some inner circle knowledge that I'm unaware of

well yeah some people cant control themselves, but also if you take a handful of like-minded people of course they're gonna have preconceived bias and opinions on what should be and what shouldn't be allowed. with that comes the same problem as if you took another handful of different like-minded people. whoever opposes the current collection of yay-naysayers is gonna complain about who's in charge.

edit: i guess my point (Written less vague) is that, when some people of your own community decide to stand up and make their own version of the game, you have to deal with their views on how the game should be played, run, moderated. so maybe the mindset is "we're a community, why do they call the shots and not us" but after all, they're making the game.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 03:37:46 PM by Sabbin »

i find blockland's filterless community pretty cozy and free imo. i like what i see in brickadia because of how active the development team appears to be though so ill probably end up playing both games often.

my first day playing brickadia i said that brickadia seemed more like roblox imo and everyone got salty and began calling me handicapped

my first day playing brickadia i said that brickadia seemed more like roblox imo and everyone got salty and began calling me handicapped
that's just a normal blockland thing, when you compare anything blockland related to roblox (except for roblox stuff ported onto blockland) everyone gets pissed

that's just a normal blockland thing, when you compare anything blockland related to roblox (except for roblox stuff ported onto blockland) everyone gets pissed
talking about brickadia, not blockland. one of their goals is to maintain a user-friendly environment yet it's full of brain dead handicaps who can't take unpopular opinions. (not referring that brickadia itself is a horrid pile of stuff)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 07:41:24 PM by Beyond Neptune »

talking about brickadia, not blockland. one of their goals is to maintain a user-friendly environment yet it's full of brain dead handicaps who can't take unpopular opinions. (not referring that brickadia itself is a horrid pile of stuff)
all of brickadia's players are from blockland dumbass

wow no loving way brickadia has blockland players?

"guys i said that this new game with zero relation to roblox is like roblox why do people hate me :((((((((((("

"guys i said that this new game with zero relation to roblox is like roblox why do people hate me :((((((((((("
You must be the guys that got salty
« Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 11:34:24 AM by Masterlegodude »

You must be the guys that got salty
very salty over a user-friendly lego game.....