I don't see anything wrong with brickadia, why the hate?

Author Topic: I don't see anything wrong with brickadia, why the hate?  (Read 18337 times)

well yeah some people cant control themselves, but also if you take a handful of like-minded people of course they're gonna have preconceived bias and opinions on what should be and what shouldn't be allowed. with that comes the same problem as if you took another handful of different like-minded people. whoever opposes the current collection of yay-naysayers is gonna complain about who's in charge.

edit: i guess my point (Written less vague) is that, when some people of your own community decide to stand up and make their own version of the game, you have to deal with their views on how the game should be played, run, moderated. so maybe the mindset is "we're a community, why do they call the shots and not us" but after all, they're making the game.
looks to me like the people stuffting on the game are a minority. most of the people I've seen on brickadia don't mind having some level of a filter, many of whom fully support it. just because the bulk of brickadia's userbase came from blockland doesn't mean it has to be a carbon copy; in fact, it's a great opportunity for improvements to be made, including and not limited to a filter for harassment and slurring.

all of brickadia's players are from blockland dumbass
"guys i said that this new game with zero relation to roblox is like roblox why do people hate me :((((((((((("

why are you guys being such richards about it? you're completely proving their point. grow up.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 03:47:09 PM by Electrk.. »

including and not limited to a filter for harassment and slurring.

forget you

very salty over a user-friendly lego game.....
you forgot the quotes over "user-friendly"

i think Brickadia will have the chance to become something good, but i'll most likely never migrate, because Blockland has been a part of me since i was a young kid, and i don't think i'll want to separate from it

i think Brickadia will have the chance to become something good, but i'll most likely never migrate, because Blockland has been a part of me since i was a young kid, and i don't think i'll want to separate from it
lmao have fun with a dead game

lmao have fun with a dead game
if brickadia doesn't move out of it's mainly-blockland playerbase, it'll die too

i don't think brickadia will ever have the same charm as blockland but i might just be biased

i don't think brickadia will ever have the same charm as blockland but i might just be biased

That charm is stuck in v0002 and RTB 1.45

And maybe V8.

After that whatever charm blockland had left. lol

Part of me believes a lot of that charm was tied to the player base/user generated content. Both of which seem to have slowed down. Then again, I’m not as active on the forums as I used to be either—so I could most definitely be wrong.

bl server list in january 2011

damn

Late 2000s and early 2010s were the best times for Blockland's popularity

Sad to see just how much it's died down over the years

you know it was active when it had family rps

Man I sure miss being scaled down to 0.2 and being spanked by daddy.