Author Topic: dixmiggie 3 orgins  (Read 2648 times)

Where did this game-mode Come from. I don't understand.
Reason:
Quote from: Allan Mair's 1873 compendium A handbook of proverbs
curiosity killed the cat
I will be the cat

Again. Please forgive me if there is already a topic explaining the above question.
Thank you

It's a blockland gamemode thats a full-on co-op campaign made by Jayce. The first two Dix Miggie games (also made by jayce) was an  RPG maker game and DOOM wad.

its really fun and i recommend anyone to play it.

also the name is a misspelling of richards mcgee, like how eksi/Teneksi is a spelling of how saying the letters "xC" or "10xC" would sound.

dixmiggie is fun stuff but why tf there always a horror and sewer section

why tf there always a horror and sewer section
because every game has to have a sewer level for some reason.

Dixmiggie 3, as Trogtor has stated, is a sequal to Dix Miggie and Dix Miggie 2 created by user Jayce/Leidoffon. There has been a Dix Miggie for RPG Maker, Doom and Blockland. Only Blockland has had up to three Dix Miggies, where RPG Maker has had 2. I can't recall if the Doom Wad got up to 2 Dix Miggies, but it definitely has had at least one.
These games usually consist of being silly adventures with silly characters. The Doom Wads and Blockland variants had you as the main character, where the RPG maker variants had you play as a specific set of characters (In Dix Miggie 2, the main Protagonist was Will Smith, and one of the party members he could get was Weird Al and Michael Jackson.)
The levels usually have a horror level (Unsure of the exact reason) and a sewer level, as a running joke of Jayce constantly putting sewers into most of his projects.

would be a better gamemode if they ditched modterrain and made a real map

would be a better gamemode if they ditched modterrain and made a real map
yeah but not everyone knows how to make a giant elaborate map out of bricks

yeah but not everyone knows how to make a giant elaborate map out of bricks
Start out by tracing the mod-ter bricks with regular bricks, then smooth out the angular transitions with flat bricks

EZ PZ 👌