19 player peak on BL, well stuff.

Author Topic: 19 player peak on BL, well stuff.  (Read 1932 times)

-snip-
nice screenshot from when the servers crashed like a year ago

nice screenshot from when the servers crashed like a year ago

Nope, for real this time, I just got on to screenshot.

daprogs might as well just pull out

Nope, for real this time, I just got on to screenshot.

[img ]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/602005914987528205/624019500165234688/unknown.png[/img]
That's 23 players though, as opposed to the 2 players that were on after the master server was down

Blockland isn't that inactive yet

That's 23 players though, as opposed to the 2 players that were on after the master server was down

Blockland isn't that inactive yet
it is, that 2 player picture isnt a fake. the servers on the list include TBP's The Button and gyt's private dev server, both of which have only been on together in the past month or so.

its not ALWAYS that inactive, yes, but it does get that low these days. usually when its late night/early morning for americans

it is, that 2 player picture isnt a fake. the servers on the list include TBP's The Button and gyt's private dev server, both of which have only been on together in the past month or so.

its not ALWAYS that inactive, yes, but it does get that low these days. usually when its late night/early morning for americans

I mean I did mentioned the school part but I guess Canadians, Europeans, and South Americans count too :P

ok yes the rest of those countries are also in the same timezone

but yeah, the game does hit those low lows regularly. just its not like that ALL the time.

Lol those 2 people are playing on passworded servers.

Almost as funny as seeing a passworded server on TBM and it was the only loving server lol

Damn I might play thief again Im surprised it still has players