Poll

which chipmunk is getting the best head?

alvin
13 (27.7%)
theodore
17 (36.2%)
simon
17 (36.2%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Author Topic: which chipmunk is getting the best head?  (Read 13950 times)

i think we should take into account that Alvin is the lead member here, meaning he probably gets head all the time so his tolerance is pretty high. he's obviously getting his world rocked meaning his tolerance is high, that head must be spectacular. Alvin is getting the best head in that case
finally someone knows what the A stands for

i think we should take into account that Alvin is the lead member here, meaning he probably gets head all the time so his tolerance is pretty high. he's obviously getting his world rocked meaning his tolerance is high, that head must be spectacular. Alvin is getting the best head in that case
if dave is the entrepreneur , which he is, then alvin would be the top hoe. simon would definitely be bottom bitch then. theo has to be the best

trogtor I really think you haven't done enough comprehensive research here. theodore out of the bunch would obviously give the best head out of the three. just because alvin is the star of the movies doesn't mean he can give good head. he is a good lead actor, that i will give you. but have you seen theodore's checks? im pretty sure you could fit at least 8 double A batteries in there. simon obviously is inferior in all aspects as he is after all the bottom bitch. plus he wears them glasses. you know why? he doesn't like getting pubes in his eyes

who's getting the best head, not who's giving.

all my research.... for nothing.... all my passion.... faded

"getting"? have you seen any of these bitches ever? literally all three of them are bottoms

theres no way it isnt theodore

this may indeed be the case, however alvin's respective chipette also appears to be the "baddest bitch" of them all, thus voiding alvin's tolerance due to her unwaivering experience in the head game.

theo hasn't touched a titty in his life that dude is getting mad suck

tim to bring back the fitish mega thread

this thread is the second link on Google if you search it

explain swhy theres a bunch of guests looki at it in who's online

why are people voting simon? it's not like simon is getting the best head because she can calculate and predict all specific actions needed in order to give the best head

why are people voting simon? it's not like simon is getting the best head because she can calculate and predict all specific actions needed in order to give the best head
because
nerdy girls give killer top. my man simon set for life
is true

it is absolutely %100 alvin.
if you take a look at the original picture, you'll notice that brittany is really the only one using technique, while the others are not. this is already in alvins favor.
next, you notice that alvin is doing the jordon, this is clearly a sign of good head, his face appears close to climax, while theodore looks like he's about to cry and simon is having to take control of jeanette, clearly a sign of bad head.
let's also not forget that alvin and brittany are both super popular (alvin's a jock, as he was playing football in the squeakquel , while brittany is a bit of a bad bitch, so even if she isn't liked, she probably gave head to make friends.), so it is safe to assume brittany has given before, and alvin has received before, allowing brittany to give alvin better head with previous technique and experience. Theodore is fat and simon is unpopular, so this is most definitely their first time, so it's safe to say it's awkward.