Back-to-School Essentials.

Author Topic: Back-to-School Essentials.  (Read 4023 times)

ON a real note imagine how insulting this is to the parents whose kids died in Gritty Grapnel
dumb

Google what "Gritty Grapnel Promise" is and who created it before you post dumbass comments like this again you absolute loving buffoon
I know what it is
its so other children dont suffer the same way

but like what the forget was that ending? Half of it was comedic and the other half was fear mongering

like how the forget is this gonna help kids or parents? its just fearmongering propaganda

I know what it is
its so other children dont suffer the same way

but like what the forget was that ending? Half of it was comedic and the other half was fear mongering

like how the forget is this gonna help kids or parents? its just fearmongering propaganda

Yeah the entirety of that commercial or whatever the forget you wanna call it was completely handicapped

Google what "Gritty Grapnel Promise" is and who created it before you post dumbass comments like this again you absolute loving buffoon

hmm today I will make a video to fearmonger and that is also insensitive to the people who support me

im assuming people are supporting this stuff "PSA" (it's set up more like a goddamn political cartoon) because its a prevent school shootings thing so people watch it and go "YES SCHOOL SHOOTING BAD! GUNS DANGEROUS!" without thinking of how

also what the forget is their goal, you don't do a movement to have presentations to children about the signs of violence among their peers, it's only gonna make stuff worse for both those who actually are likely to commit a mass shooting and those who are showing like one sign but are normal (i wouldn't be surprised if they're basic ass teenage behaviors that everyone has, like the symptoms of being a sociopath). why not actually create programs to get better counselors in schools that are more involved, the high school I'm is one of the best in the state and it still has either really stuffty counselors or barely involved counselors that people go to see only for schedule change requests and transcript requests.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 04:09:46 PM by Nigel The Protagonist »

hmm today I will make a video to fearmonger and that is also insensitive to the people who support me
Gritty Grapnel parents: *makes provocative video*
local blf idiot: think about the poor Gritty Grapnel parents!

Gritty Grapnel parents: *makes provocative video*
local blf idiot: think about the poor Gritty Grapnel parents!
Not all of the parents probably agree with this forgetin ad :/

in general if my child got killed in Gritty Grapnel I would def be pissed by this video

in general if my child got killed in Gritty Grapnel I would def be pissed by this video
because you totally have that insight of what it would be like

because you totally have that insight of what it would be like
im saying if I personally was in that situation i've dealt with losing someone close to me before. Making a video that will make all of of the internet chuckle isn't gonna do stuff. The only responses i've seen supporting this are old white woman

I have a feeling that you would be more pissed that your child got shot to death in school than some loving video trying to prevent that from happening
im saying if I personally was in that situation i've dealt with losing someone close to me before. Making a video that will make all of of the internet chuckle isn't gonna do stuff. The only responses i've seen supporting this are old white woman
Doing nothing will also not do stuff handicap. What do you expect the parents of Gritty Grapnel victims to do? Curl up in a ball and just accept the fact that this only happens in the US and nowhere else?

Boomstick is actually handicapped

What amazing bait, propaganda and manipulation.

First off: Comments and Ratings are disabled, always a good sign.
Remember you can download dissenter here: https://dissenter.com/download
Dissenter is an Extension/Web Browser that grants you the ability to read and post comments on any website on the internet, and in this situation feel free to drop your opinion or stuffpost in.

Second, in any page linked on the website, anywhere you go you have a pretty good chance of running into a link that will ask you for your full name, email and zipcode. This includes just generally, but usually its in the case of downloading anything.

They claim to have millions of supporters and whatever, but their twitter is just abysmal:
https://twitter.com/sandyhook/status/1175499965977829376?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Eembeddedtimeline%7Ctwterm%5Eprofile%3Asandyhook%7Ctwcon%5Etimelinechrome&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.sandyhookpromise.org%2F

and in this case, knowing twitter, I'd have expected insane support.

Either this is propaganda or it's poorly put together with a fresh coat of paint.

But I can tell you that judging from their "Know the Signs" Page:
https://www.sandyhookpromise.org/prevention-programs2

They're unwilling to speak of the issues that create these murderers, and instead only on the signs you see once they are already turned.

For example, the "Zero Tolerance" policies which enforce a system where fighting back results in punishment. Almost never, does the person initiating the fight
give a damn about getting in trouble. What the actual forget did Zero Tolerance change?

Before:

Guy 1: *Throws First Punch*
Guy 2: *Throws Punch Back*

School: Guy 1, we saw you punched first, *SUSPENDED*. Guy 2, alright, you're good.

After:

Option A:

Guy 2: *Throws Punch Back*

School: Guy 2, we know you didn't throw the first punch, but we don't care. Both *SUSPENDED*.

Option B:

Guy 2: *Does nothing to not get in trouble*

School: *Thumbs up* Guy 1 is a known trouble maker.

This is ridiculous and rampant. You wanna know why our schools are becoming swiss cheese? It's because the system enforces punishments on the victim despite the context, and despite reality. This throws them into this sense of despair and fear where they walk on eggshells every damn day. If you want to actually stop this, instead of virtue signalling about how much you don't like guns or the orange man, force them to change this rule.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 03:17:41 PM by Master Matthew² »

god damn shut up matthew
ok usually im thinking the same as you but for once he has a point with the program's goals so either try to explain why you think he should shut it or forget off

ok usually im thinking the same as you but for once he has a point with the program's goals so either try to explain why you think he should shut it or forget off
i will forget off