Author Topic: [NEWS] Photos of Blackface Trudeau Arise from 2001. Trudeau underfire now.  (Read 2048 times)

Photos of Blackface Trudeau Arise from 2001 | Trudeau underfire now.

I'm sure you folks have heard of this but yesterday several photos of the Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau had popped up where he pulled a blackface (presumably during a party) and now all of media and political groups (left and right) are going after the guy Despite him apologizing and this is before the months of elections!

The internet (mostly /pol/ from what I can tell) are making memes about this and I think in my honest opinion this was the straw that broke the camel's back because I don't think Trudeau is gonna be reelected, who knows. Anyway, thoughts on this fiasco?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 07:32:30 PM by gameboy19 »

lets pull up tribal tweets from 1968 now

didn't like jimmy kimmel do a skit with him in blackface and is off scot-free

lets pull up tribal tweets from 1968 now
this is a lot different than saying fa** on twitter lol. mans the hero of spineless liberalism and a lot of dreams probably got crushed by this. I mean obviously his whole snc lavalan thing probably richarded him out of reelection but this tops it by leagues
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 06:00:21 PM by Drydess »

this is a lot different than saying fa** on twitter lol. mans the hero of spineless liberalism and a lot of dreams probably got crushed by this. I mean obviously his whole snc lavalan thing probably richarded him out of reelection but this tops it by leagues

Current polls show that he's probably gonna get another majority. Canadians are handicaps, this wont stick.

find someone that loves you as much as trudeau loves doing blackface

Current polls show that he's probably gonna get another majority. Canadians are handicaps, this wont stick.
most people elect people for their policies, unless he changed to "hang black people" overnight i don't think anyone will care, he will probably get a minority govt or the cons will win with a minority

nice

? ? ? how does this relate to topic in hand.

Oh mother forgeter-- updating OP, thanks Electrk.

Here's the photo itself in case link breaks or something

« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 07:34:05 PM by gameboy19 »

most people elect people for their policies, unless he changed to "hang black people" overnight i don't think anyone will care

It's also about his hypocrisy when it comes to his views on this stuff now.

he will probably get a minority govt or the cons will win with a minority

try again sweaty, he's been on the upwards trend since this poll

does the L stand for leaf

does the L stand for leaf

no it's the one you get for posting in my thread

no it's the one you get for posting in my thread
youre gameboy19???? i thought you were bob!