Author Topic: Akiharu Touge (Raceway) [UNFINISHED RELEASE]  (Read 1860 times)

with Brickadia arguably putting Blockland in it's death throes (it was 1 PM on a Thursday and there were 3 people online, sheesh) i figure that all the projects which i didnt have much motivation on to begin with are now not very likely to be continued, so i might as well dump whatever i've made for this game.

i wanted to originally have an Initial D inspired server with many JDM cars and modified versions of other cars to have handling better suited to this tight track as a sort of swan song project to Blockland, but i only got as far as parts of this build, releasing the Sashimi (Miata), and a bit of work on an S13 Silvia.

so here you go! i guess this is my mark on a game ive been playing for like... ten years lmfao

Demo video from today

Demo video from the Sashimi 1991's forum post

it's not very finished at all, only one corner was really decorated with pieces here and there added. the entire road itself is there, though, so it's still viable for driving on.

the build is about 15.5k bricks, and it shouldn't be too taxing to run because it's mostly modter/base cubes and advanced roads

it started out with a little piece of it used for testing handling on cars i wanted to modify, and for simulating touge tracks in general. the hairpin turns were hand-made by me

required addons:
Brick_AdvancedRoads
Brick_AdvRoads_Complex
Brick_AdvRoads_Simple
Brick_DetailTrees
Brick_FoliagePack
Brick_LLSylvanorTrees
Brick_Other_Bricks
Brick_Modter_4xPack
Brick_Modter_BasicPack
Brick_Modter_InvertedPack
Brick_Modter_siba
Brick_PrintBaseplates
Brick_PrintPlates
Brick_Roadmarks

(some stuff might be wrong, but i had too many loving addons to figure it out. if bricks are missing then just refer to this list. if you DO find out which ones are unnecessary, then feel free to tell me)

Doewnloead

sad to see u gave up on this