Author Topic: help regarding the endless zombies gamemode  (Read 1141 times)

me and my friend are currently working on an endless zombies game. so far everything is all smooth, but we have a problem.
there is no points given to us when we kill any zombies. we are using the slayer gamemode, which is up to date. please help

should be a score system in slayer's settings that lets you add the option to gain points by killing bots

should be a score system in slayer's settings that lets you add the option to gain points by killing bots
tried that, didn't work

at the bottom of the general edit screen you should see a small tab on the right. should mention something about "Zombie Kills", change that number to increase/decrease points gained from zombie kills

at the bottom of the general edit screen you should see a small tab on the right. should mention something about "Zombie Kills", change that number to increase/decrease points gained from zombie kills

edit for clarification: this was the number for the amount of points gained from killing zombies already
« Last Edit: September 22, 2019, 07:02:43 PM by teeds427 »

All I can think of as an easy solution is add a botdeath event that adds a point

All I can think of as an easy solution is add a botdeath event that adds a point
arghh