[news[] RAMBO GETTING BOMBED FOR BEING TOXIC MAXCULINE

Author Topic: [news[] RAMBO GETTING BOMBED FOR BEING TOXIC MAXCULINE  (Read 1091 times)

rambo is getting review bombed by critics for being too toxic masculine.

What did they expect for a rambo film?

Went to check Rotten Tomatoes eh, another disconnection from critics vs audience type though to back up your claim I did find two that were political.

I've looked at their articles and the commentators are straight up laughing at them and are disregarding them. I don't really think the movie is gonna bomb to be honest.

this is why critics don't matter

this is why critics don't matter
as vg dunkey said: the only thing that matters with critics is how consistent they are

[news[] RAMBO GETTING BOMBED FOR BEING TOXIC MAXCULINE

as vg dunkey said: the only thing that matters with critics is how consistent they are

youtube reviewers are more trustworthy than industries

godzilla: king of the monsters had bad critic reviews because there was too much monster fighting. in a godzilla movie. an american godzilla movie.

maybe theres a reason we don't listen to critics all the time

I wish I'd gone to see Rambo instead of Ad Astra I mean I'm a huge Jackman Brad Pitt fan and it wasn't really bad just didn't really click for me.

Rambo is synonymous with the republican party circa 2016 and is obsession with racism and shooting people. I expected more from this movie and there was little effort in mentioning gun control laws i mean come on it's 2019. Both this movie and republicans share an obsession with strangling babies and kicking elderly women down stairs. I counted 9 scenes where an lady (over 52) was kicked down a flight of stairs by rambo, while shouting "the south will rise again." There was also a scene where rambo shot a guy whos face sort of looked like Annoying Orange so you could say rambo killed a baby, just like republicans. When rambo shot the man who looked like Annoying Orange i stood up and clapped.

I wish I'd gone to see Rambo instead of Ad Astra I mean I'm a huge Jackman Brad Pitt fan and it wasn't really bad just didn't really click for me.

Brad was loving great in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood

Brad was loving great in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood

I haven't watched that yet, guess I need to.