Man raises 1 million dollars for charity, gets life destroyed by Journalist

Author Topic: Man raises 1 million dollars for charity, gets life destroyed by Journalist  (Read 6615 times)

so no one gives a forget about the tweet

Raise a million dollars for a charity but if you make one loving joke 8 years ago you're as bad as Riddler and no amount of money will loving make up for that.

That's pretty much the vibe I'm getting from some of the people here defending this journalist in this thread.

doing good deeds doesn't excuse you from bad ones, even if its in the past

Ah yes, indeed.

I too remember that this man who raised a million dollars to charity also gassed 6 million jews.

The man is clearly Riddler and no good deed will change that.

I don't know where you people get off.

How does quoting a couple of tosh.O lines from 8 years ago negate a million dollars to charity?

imagine living in complete fear 24/7 of tribal things you said on twitter once because you might be held responsible for them someday

I'm a University of Iowa student, the hospital is loving loaded on cash, they don't really need any huge donations. If he wants it to stay here in Iowa City and make an actual impact, the best thing to donate it to would be homeless shelters or affordable housing projects. I get it, do it for the kids, but in my low-key angry opinion the money would be so much better off somewhere else.

imagine living in complete fear 24/7 of tribal things you said on twitter once because you might be held responsible for them someday
Learn to understand jokes.

See, the difference is that I'm prepared to own up to tribal stuff I said when I was a dumb, sheltered teenager instead of blaming ~the system~

I hope you can eventually learn how stressed you make yourself by being outraged about everything all the time

So apparently the journalist that "exposed" this tribal over an 8 year old tweet has been exposed himself because this journalist has tweeted some tribal things in the past.

Talk about hypocrisy.

You wanna hear some more forgeted up stuff?

The guy was quoting tosh.O

The beer company cut ties with him over the tweet.

That same loving beer company has sponsored tosh.O before

We are living in a clown society

See, the difference is that I'm prepared to own up to tribal stuff I said when I was a dumb, sheltered teenager instead of blaming ~the system~
It doesn't matter whether you own up, double down or ignore it, it will destroy your life.