Man raises 1 million dollars for charity, gets life destroyed by Journalist

Author Topic: Man raises 1 million dollars for charity, gets life destroyed by Journalist  (Read 6613 times)

Who is Connors?

You should probably re read the source again.
forget i meant carson, you know what i mean

You people keep loving harassing me for a source and yet when you have a source in front of you, you never look at it.

It doesn't matter whether you own up, double down or ignore it, it will destroy your life.
No it won't. Nobody buys this fearmongering bullstuff. Might as well stop deluding yourself, because it's only making you look more childish.

Same goes for you Tony. You fall for the editorialized version of stories so hard, it's almost sad. You call other people sheep, but you blindly follow people you're biased towards.

Same goes for you Tony. You fall for the editorialized version of stories so hard, it's almost sad. You call other people sheep, but you blindly follow people you're biased towards.

The man literally lost any potential sponsorship with that beer company.

So clearly people buy the fear mongering bullstuff.

Real news is drowned out by a 24/7 spew of trivia and celebrity bullstuff. forget the media. They want to get hate clicks, but then they act super surprised when they receive death threats.

muhh sponsorship!!!

Oh forget off.

You would be upset if you lost a loving sponsorship due to 8 year old tweets that you quoted from a loving TV show.

Don't act like this is loving trivial.

You people are supporting cancel culture, that's the most loving sickening thing here.

the journalist got fired by the way

So stop acting like this journalist was a saint

the journalist got fired by the way

So stop acting like this journalist was a saint

Yeah, I can't believe these people. WTF

You would be upset
yes!!!! incredibly important!!!!! i lost a sponsorship, however in no way shape or form is my life """"destroyed"""" you sensationalist barrel scraper. i just raised a million dollars for charity, if anything my life is doing loving amazing besides muhhh beer sponsership!!11!1

yes!!!! incredibly important!!!!! i lost a sponsorship, however in no way shape or form is my life """"destroyed"""" you sensationalist barrel scraper. i just raised a million dollars for charity, if anything my life is doing loving amazing besides muhhh beer sponsership!!11!1

You sound like a stupid cigarette. Maybe come back with a better argument once you get rooster out of your brain.

You sound like a stupid cigarette. Maybe come back with a better argument once you get rooster out of your brain.
Put these two in a ring and let them fight each other.

Toothed Deer is a braindead handicap, either trolling or missing half his frontal lobe from a eye forget accident