Whats up with joker controversy?

Author Topic: Whats up with joker controversy?  (Read 1981 times)

What's up with the joker controversy?

Why can't we have a movie that centers around the villain for once?

we do live in society after all

Because some people can't separate reality from fiction and those very people are the ones writing articles about how the Joker movie "problematic". People aren't allowed to watch a movie and have fun anymore you see, you have to send the right message. That you're absolutely as progressive as you can be. On the bright side the people who are obsessed about this movie are a vocal minority, it only seems like there's a lot of them because they occupy a lot journalist positions at various publishers, allowing their rhetoric to be a lot louder and obvious than it would be otherwise. I wouldn't worry about it, just go see the movie and support the cast that worked on it and this "controversy" will peter out.

Because some people can't separate reality from fiction and those very people are the ones writing articles about how the Joker movie "problematic". People aren't allowed to watch a movie and have fun anymore you see, you have to send the right message. That you're absolutely as progressive as you can be. On the bright side the people who are obsessed about this movie are a vocal minority, it only seems like there's a lot of them because they occupy a lot journalist positions at various publishers, allowing their rhetoric to be a lot louder and obvious than it would be otherwise. I wouldn't worry about it, just go see the movie and support the cast that worked on it and this "controversy" will peter out.
the forget are u talking about4

It's pretty loving obvious what he's talking about, just because you're being intentionally handicapped doesn't mean he's not clearly stating his point

It's pretty loving obvious what he's talking about, just because you're being intentionally handicapped doesn't mean he's not clearly stating his point
ok deus ex watever you say man

It’s the same thing as video games cause violence.

It’s the same thing as video games cause violence.
If you want to tl;dr it, yeah. Pretty much.

The funny thing is the government and military is getting involved.

Are they truly worried about people not wanting to contribute to society after watching a movie?

It's not like society has flaws or anything to make people want to stray away from it, right? RIGHT?!

you say society has its flaws but you and master matthew always rush to defend the status quo every time.

So a march towards tech-assisted totalitarianism is something people shouldn't be speaking up against?

you say society has its flaws but you and master matthew always rush to defend the status quo every time.

?

you see.. I'm not an incel.... i just hate all women who don't want to have love with me.