Whats up with joker controversy?

Author Topic: Whats up with joker controversy?  (Read 2005 times)

you say society has its flaws but you and master matthew always rush to defend the status quo every time.
???
No

I'm sick of the absurd turn left from the democrat party, and from major cities. The Status Quo, as of now, is:

Antifa
'Impeach Drumpf'
AOC saying some stupid stuff to applause weekly
Democrats agreeing to asinine policies on stage
'This next movie really has good feminist writing'
'Whoever I don't like is a rapist, why won't men date me?'
Random gestures, images and haircuts will be retroactively considered tribal/loveist/bigoted because our enemies said so
'If you say anything we determine to be wrong, you're livelyhood is forfeit.'
'Freespeech only applies to government, shut up while we silence you'
The ongoing corporate take over of YouTube, a site that was supposed to be for real people.

You may want to believe the social status quo is 40 year old bill sipping on a cup of coffee with his legs up reading a newspaper while his wife is in the kitchen preparing sandwiches.

But for as long as I've been alive, this has been frowned upon and considered to be close minded and old fashioned.

The Status Quo rn may not be stagnant, but it is consistent and it's going in an awful direction.

???
No

I'm sick of the absurd turn left from the democrat party, and from major cities. The Status Quo, as of now, is:

Antifa
'Impeach Drumpf'
AOC saying some stupid stuff to applause weekly
Democrats agreeing to asinine policies on stage
'This next movie really has good feminist writing'
'Whoever I don't like is a rapist, why won't men date me?'
Random gestures, images and haircuts will be retroactively considered tribal/loveist/bigoted because our enemies said so
'If you say anything we determine to be wrong, you're livelyhood is forfeit.'
'Freespeech only applies to government, shut up while we silence you'
The ongoing corporate take over of YouTube, a site that was supposed to be for real people.

You may want to believe the social status quo is 40 year old bill sipping on a cup of coffee with his legs up reading a newspaper while his wife is in the kitchen preparing sandwiches.

But for as long as I've been alive, this has been frowned upon and considered to be close minded and old fashioned.

The Status Quo rn may not be stagnant, but it is consistent and it's going in an awful direction.
by the status quo he's talking about the class divide

the owners of capital have and always will be the status quo, no matter how many disguises they put on as "woke neoliberalism" and you targeting actual grassroots social justice movements is literally what they want to keep the class divide in place

read anything related to history, read about the battle of blair mountain, the war of harlan county, read about the labour movement, recognize that all you are complaining about is literally just a distraction to the every dropping union numbers in the US and the massive wealth inequality.

everything you complain about is grade A reactionary bullstuff that anyone with a brain can google and see it's not true