Author Topic: In what order would you rank Treyarch Zombies  (Read 2474 times)

/title
You can include an explanation if you want
I'd say:
Black Ops 3
Black Ops
Black Ops 2
World at War
Black Ops 4

Black ops 3 is my #1 mostly because of chronicles outweighing my nostalgia for Black Ops 1, Black Ops 2 was pretty good even though the controls suck on mouse and keyboard, World at War is fun but the others are honestly more fun just because of how much they've improved on everything, and Black Ops 4 was just utter stuff, forget you Activision.

what a pathetic ranking. really? 3 on nr 1? w o w

black ops 1, nr 1. this is a braindead pick
2nd place is difficult, you have WaW, the classic experience, but black ops 2 has a great easteregg and would definitely take this spot if you enjoy transit which i did, so blops 2 is 2nd.
world at war is 3rd.
black ops 3 was ok, this is where they started adding a stuff ton of useless tat to the gamemode and forced eastereggs, 3rd place
black ops 4 has the same story, id rate it maybe above 3 for map design but meh, 4th

Black Ops 2
Waw
Black Ops 3
Black Ops
Black Ops 4

god why did you even ask this, the betrayal of ppl not putting blops 1 at #1 is nastier than the chipmunk thread. 🤮🤮🤮

A : bloops 1, world at war
B : bloops 2
C : bops 3, extinction ghost
D : bloops 4
F : bloops 3 and 4 zombie microtransactions (the stupid bubblegum and card stuff)
GARBAGE : advanced warfare exo dumb stuff zombies, rest of cod ghosts
« Last Edit: October 03, 2019, 04:22:14 AM by Lapis the Floran »

god why did you even ask this, the betrayal of ppl not putting blops 1 at #1 is nastier than the chipmunk thread. 🤮🤮🤮
imagine not being able to look at games from other view points

1. bo3
2. bo2
3. bo1
4. bo4
5. waw

bo1
bo2
bo3
waw

hated all the black ops 3 zombies but i do love that the game has a workshop and the zombie cronicles dlc. not gonna count that though but if i did it'd be #1

also i never played bo4
« Last Edit: October 02, 2019, 11:35:19 PM by Trogtor »

BO1
WAW
BO2

never played the others

my monkey brain likes unlocking camos and attachments so probably in reverse chronological order except bo1>bo2, forget tranzit

whatever makes you feel better about being wrong lol

Black Ops 2

I know it doesn't count but Extinction on Ghosts was pretty fun

its sleep what did you expect hehe

its sleep what did you expect hehe
youre talking to the guy who thaught i was e dating ike, but sure pick your team

whatever makes you feel better about being wrong lol
I grew up playing bo2 on xbox live and had the most fun i've ever had in any zombies game