moot

Author Topic: moot  (Read 644 times)

jesus christ i really didn't mean to hurt her that badly like at this point i don't really want a relationship with her anymore but i didn't want to hurt her like that just by being with her and now she's completely self destructed and cut me off and it's been over a year but i still feel bad and i've improved in a lot of other places in my life as a result of the growth i had from the experience but still i just wish i could go back to fix things. i should be happy with where i am now and who i am now in comparison to that time and everything prior but i feel like i can't forgive myself for being the cause of someone's pain even though i didn't necessarily do anything wrong. god i miss celynna

if people cant move on and help themselves it not on you that they cant be an adult. its part of growing up. gotta let go of feeling responsible for things you cant control.

like yeah you “control/controlled” it in the sense that you can go back and “stop” things from happening, but you cant control her character and inability to handle things reasonably. if you didnt want to keep it going, there is no point pretending to as it just draws out the inevitable end and she should recognize that