Author Topic: [news] you can get arrested for owning hentai loli art now.  (Read 6400 times)

i thought this has always been a thing in some states

good. reminder that child enthusiasts deserve a good curbstombing

imo all drawn research should be illegal. the line is so fuzzy when discussing the intended age of drawn research (particularly hentai) characters. if you intentionally make a hentai character a child, you can easily avoid being called a creep by saying they're over the age, even though theyre obviously a kid.

it really should be all or nothing when it comes to the laws on hentai. on one hand, all "art" should be up to the viewer for interpretation, and if someone decides to draw cp, no child was actually involved in the creation. i mean no one gets arrested for making gruesome murder art research or kin to that.

but according to https://www.justice.gov/criminal-ceos/child-research, c p refers to "any visual depiction of loveually explicit conduct involving a minor..." which does include depictions of drawn minors. and since drawn characters are made up and so are their ages, any hentai can be interpreted as cp

just make all of it illegal already

i can get behind loli laws but not a hard ban on everything drawn

also, pretty sure its already illegal in quite a number of states, theres a chart shared around showing which states are "not illegal", "illegal but never enforced", and "illegal and enforced"

imo all drawn research should be illegal. the line is so fuzzy when discussing the intended age of drawn research (particularly hentai) characters. if you intentionally make a hentai character a child, you can easily avoid being called a creep by saying they're over the age, even though theyre obviously a kid.

it really should be all or nothing when it comes to the laws on hentai. on one hand, all "art" should be up to the viewer for interpretation, and if someone decides to draw cp, no child was actually involved in the creation. i mean no one gets arrested for making gruesome murder art research or kin to that.

but according to https://www.justice.gov/criminal-ceos/child-research, c p refers to "any visual depiction of loveually explicit conduct involving a minor..." which does include depictions of drawn minors. and since drawn characters are made up and so are their ages, any hentai can be interpreted as cp

just make all of it illegal already
are you aware that real life people can look younger than 18 despite being of age? what kinda take is this...

are you aware that real life people can look younger than 18 despite being of age? what kinda take is this...
i suppose if you drew a nude photo of a minor and made up an age, it wouldnt be cp anymore? people cant just make up an age like you can with hentai...

and if youre into wanking it to people who look like minors youre forgeted in the head
« Last Edit: October 08, 2019, 10:03:21 PM by 8hbc »

if it looks like a kid, talks like a kid, and acts like a kid, it's a kid. loli-lovers are scum.

i suppose if you drew a nude photo of a minor and made up an age, it wouldnt be cp anymore? people cant just make up an age like you can with hentai...

and if youre into wanking it to people who look like minors youre forgeted in the head
what kinda logic is this?
"people might draw research that looks like cp" -> ban all drawn research
"people might film irl research that looks like cp" -> that's fine

this isn't consistent at all, pick one

boomstick i am going to kick your loving door down

brothers quick to get they pitchforks out and be all like "prosecute loli hentai artists for producing cp" but suddenly that line of thinking start hittin differently as soon as i want horror filmmakers thrown in jail for producing obscene snuff films

y'all brothers stupid as forget. what kind of sicko wants to watch a movie where someone gets violently tortured or brutally killed? sounds like someone with the mind of a serial killer to me, should definitely track these people down and throw them in jail before they even have a chance to actually go out and potentially cause some real harm. lock up the writers and directors too, bunch of evil degenerate psychos bringing their sick fantasies to life on the big screen. what kind of irredeemable forget writes a character, brings them to life, only so they can be brutalized for the enjoyment of countless viewers? we gotta get rid of these video nasties before they threaten to cause more harm to movie characters and erode the moral fiber of our country any further. fiction = reality, art must be reigned in and brought under the strict control of the government, culture must be ruled with an iron fist by the state and actively manipulated to protect us all from ourselves. god save the queen. now if you'll excuse me i'll be on my way to the checkout counter with my package of butter knives in one hand and my photo id card in the other while my 12 year old daughter is out getting groomed and raped by someone who the local police force consciously turns a blind eye to because their skin is darker than mine. oh forget one of the coppers who should have been preoccupied with arresting my daughter's rapist is now currently arresting me because i've been watching telly without paying my tv licence fee

(this post brought to you by art defender gang in conjunction with hot take gang and the stuffpost gang/anti-UK gang joint coalition supported by the funding of schizopost gang and viewers like you)

oh no, drawn research, just think of the children!

im just glad its legal for me to draw boss baby research

some of yall brothers are child enthusiasts