alt archive

Author Topic: alt archive  (Read 2841 times)

if you have alts that are just slight variations on ur old account's name......... evolve. change. grow into the person u were meant to be. don't just get stuck in the past. hoes

shut the forget up brother

If you have more than one account, you are automatically deemed a habitual problem user

This message is brought to you by the one account gang
but what if your first account was hijacked and you were to buy another account

if you have alts that are just slight variations on ur old account's name......... evolve. change. grow into the person u were meant to be. don't just get stuck in the past. hoes
different name, still the same garbage posts
patton360, Grimlock, Grimlock²

scar. z damp cubone cubone1/2 cubone2/2

« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 04:12:03 PM by Grimlock² »

y'all remember when a bunch of alts named after each section of the forums came on and started stuffposting? good times.

scar. z damp cubone cubone1/2 cubone2/2
dont believe him guys.... DONT!!!!

my alts:
Mr Queeba, Subpixel, IkeTheGeneric, Pecon, boomquishasassafrass, Kodak, Damp, Writer The Wolf, Nix the Glaceon, Trogtor, The Young Avenger, McZealot, Private McDoggy, Biqus, Fire Vine, Khaz, snot2, Nigel The Protagonist, waterdoom13, Grassy, DeadFromHeaven

i broke off from the hivemind but ive been stuck her ever since

my alts:
Mr Queeba, Subpixel, IkeTheGeneric, Pecon, boomquishasassafrass, Kodak, Damp, Writer The Wolf, Nix the Glaceon, Trogtor, The Young Avenger, McZealot, Private McDoggy, Biqus, Fire Vine, Khaz, snot2, Nigel The Protagonist, waterdoom13, Grassy, DeadFromHeaven
why the forget m,e decide to go onto Mr Queeba account and post this stuff