autumn
3 (11.1%)
spring
5 (18.5%)
summer
15 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Voting closed: October 12, 2019, 10:19:34 AM

Author Topic: what is the worst season  (Read 2370 times)

summer

god i loving hate hot and humid weather

forget bugs too

winter: ayup, only downside is my hands bein cold
spring: cold but not too cold so im okay and allergies loving suck
summer: Imagine being in a loving oven for 3 months straight.
autumn: hybrid of winter and spring which i love

forget bugs too
did you know window screens are incredibly uncommon in europe

this has to be an american thing because bugs are cute and even with my window open and light on the only bugs that come in are dumb fly thingies that just buzz around and then die in my lamp or leave. otherwise i love seeing the bees messing around in my flowers 24/7 and when a moth comes in i have an excuse to cup it in my hands and let it back out. i dont get why 'forget bugs' we need them badly and they dont do anything wrong

did you know window screens are incredibly uncommon in europe

this has to be an american thing because bugs are cute and even with my window open and light on the only bugs that come in are dumb fly thingies that just buzz around and then die in my lamp or leave. otherwise i love seeing the bees messing around in my flowers 24/7 and when a moth comes in i have an excuse to cup it in my hands and let it back out. i dont get why 'forget bugs' we need them badly and they dont do anything wrong
you have never had mosquitos completely forget you up then

you have never had mosquitos completely forget you up then
nope, i dont get bit by mosquitos, im pretty sure theyre homophobic

nope, i dont get bit by mosquitos, im pretty sure theyre homophobic
then why do they bite me

bugs are loving irritating and annoying vermin

they aint cute the forget

they're required for ecosystems ik, but i dont want them in my face or my house

i love summer winter but spring is much stuff

spiders are cool as long as they always announce themselves and stay the forget outside of the house

forget summer we dont have working reliable ac so its a huge pain to deal with the heat

i didnt explain about why i hate spring. its because it rains all the loving time and its hot and humid and all the damn bugs and spiders seek shelter from the rain. we also get loving deadly ass spiders so im paranoid during spring.

Autumn, or as I call it, basic bitch season

vote summar if your white