CityRPG 4 Alpha 1 - Update in progress

Author Topic: CityRPG 4 Alpha 1 - Update in progress  (Read 5672 times)

Pretty cool to still see this genre getting development. It may be a flawed game concept to boot but it is still fun in its own twisted ways. Don't let the hecklers get to you :)
Well said. Thanks for the encouragement.

I think I went through a 2 month period with LegoPepper fixing up CityRPG by adding new content and fixing/removing old broken features and honestly it is a lot of work. So mad respect to anyone who works on CityRPG and gets it even slightly better than previously.

Sorry guys. It looks like we are going to have to push back yet again, now to January 3, 2020. Development has been held up for a couple weeks by personal issues and a lot of last-second bugs cropping up. While circumstances are making it tricky, I can promise that I'm hard at work on getting Alpha 1 wrapped up.

In the meantime, I've opened the roadmap for CityRPG 4. I highly recommend checking it out to see what's being worked on, including our upcoming plans for CityRPG. You can check it out here:
https://trello.com/b/36wGp6ow/cityrpg-4-roadmap

Alpha 1 begins at 7PM EST, 4PM PST.

why's there so much CityRPGs?

why's there so much CityRPGs?
Attempts to make a solid game mode that have failed, this one is promising though. I found it to be the most enjoyable out of the ones that exist in public.

In the case of the threads on the second page, I'm afraid the handicap disease has spread to their brains

Bump to keep this thread alive. The focus now is on getting the next update underway, more info soon.