BIG loving NEWS Jeffrey Epstein Lookalike Spotted … On Epstein Island

Author Topic: BIG loving NEWS Jeffrey Epstein Lookalike Spotted … On Epstein Island  (Read 3539 times)

obviously the Self Delete was faked so he could escape the attention of the scandal he's involved in

not surprising

Epstein actually paid me $60 to pose as the corpse in that New York Prison. I spent it on Destiny 2.

I spent it on Destiny 2.
you were probably better off as the corpse then

obviously the Self Delete was faked so he could escape the attention of the scandal he's involved in
not surprising
this post sounds like sarcasm up until the last two words. why, dog. why ya gotta be like this
why would the bitch be hanging out in the open on an island he owns after faking his own death

dead men can't own anything stupid

Reminder that epstein (most likely didnt) killed himself to protect elite child enthusiasts from facing prosecution
Reminder that the child enthusiast elite probably killed epstein or faked his death
Reminder that the elite diddle kids

reminder that the autopsy is leaning more towards homicide than Self Delete

I mean Self Delete is just murdering yourself

this post sounds like sarcasm up until the last two words. why, dog. why ya gotta be like this
why would the bitch be hanging out in the open on an island he owns after faking his own death
hmmmm maybe because it's his own island aka private property? FYI it's not exactly "out in the open" like he's walking down a public street or some stuff. Seriously it's not that hard to logically think about these things....his old dumbass probably never expected someone intelligent and curious to fly a drone over the remote location; which by the way is some of the first close up footage the public has ever seen of the island - the point being it would be the perfect place for him to retreat after his supposed death blows over

there hasn't been any mainstream media coverage concerning the funeral either....

I mean Self Delete is just murdering yourself
yeah

dead men can't own anything stupid
take a good look at disney

Reminder that epstein (most likely didnt) killed himself to protect elite child enthusiasts from facing prosecution
Reminder that the child enthusiast elite probably killed epstein or faked his death
Reminder that the elite diddle kids
accurate reminders!

« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 01:46:35 PM by Goth77 »

lmao, good one!

my daughter was vaccinated though so your facts aren't exactly on point

oh, and I never said the earth was flat either but alright lol

lmao, good one!

my daughter was vaccinated though so your facts aren't exactly on point

oh, and I never said the earth was flat either but alright lol
forget im fake news