10 years

Author Topic: 10 years  (Read 3814 times)

It was my 10 year anniversary a couple weeks back, stuff was wild, yo.

big same

i love you all (even deus ex)

logging back in to say

same

Danggg, has it really been 10 years already? Man how time flies when you’re having fun. I bought this game 10 years ago and been heavily involved in the community in multiple projects over the years. This game is still my favorite and while this community has had it’s ups and downs, I wouldn’t change any of it. What a ride this game and community have gone through. I salute all of you guys, you’re all awesome! o7 Blockland forever, I’ll have fond memories even after this community is completely dead. :) /NostalgiaOverload

Tldr: Same.

blockland dies when i die.

i haven't been here quite as long, but still for at least... wait, 9 years? wow, i honestly thought it was a bit shorter than that

but, same. even though i've mostly moved on from the game and from the forum i still do like to check in every now and then. at least with steam and discord i still get to hang out with a couple of fun guys from here, it's been kind of a replacement for me (but i'm still not leaving completely). but i've had a great time here what with my parrot grass shtick (still so glad that happened, i became a somebody and drawing him for u guys was a blast and the fanart some of yall did was great) the night discussion topic (some stupid and fun times were had in there and i commend resonte for keepin on goin with his) and of course the occasional discussion about the actual game. i'm glad i could at least leave my mark here :)

i know i've said it a million times but i do love u guys and i always will for helping to make my first true experience with an online community worthwhile. it won't be the last

I registered my first account in may 2009 so technically I'm already at 10 years. but I didn't register as night fox until a year later and I'd probably consider that my real anniversary. so I've got a few more months to go. it's harder to pinpoint when I started playing the game, but 10991 is a reasonably low ID so it's probably been a while

five months anniversary here (it was a month ago actually but i just noticed now), even tho i was 8-9 when i came i have so many happy memories. i just wish i did more with my time, i guess. i spent way too much time on the fringe of blockland, and i wish i spent more time with it.

i'll be sure to remember you forgeters when i make it big

I still like you guys, especially that dashingly beautiful OP

God, loving... 12 years for me.

Jesus Christ.

I truly don't know where I'd be or even who I'd be if not for finding Blockland when I did. The community, the game itself.

It's where I've told stories, honed my communication skills, have made friends, did podcasts, made a feature film, learned how to 3D model. 

forget, guys, I very rarely get sappy about this stuff because, well, it's loving Blockland, but this game and its community has been such a huge part of my online life for so long and I'm so glad to have stuck it out in the "bad times" and still be here after all these years, the fact that some of us have been here for a decade plus is amazing.

God damn this really puts some new meaning to "old cigarette," emphasis on the old.

i'll be sure to remember you forgeters when i make it big
Yes pls, famous people making vague references to "that game where you build stuff" is what I need in my future.

I never really did that much in this game besides stuffpost on here or play CityRPGs but it was a great six years anyway.