a thank you

Author Topic: a thank you  (Read 2761 times)

since the forums are at the end of its days now, i just wanted to take a moment to thank y'all for existing. not just the forums, blockland in general

must sound loving stupid to say but this place has admittedly built me as a person; if i hadn't decided to stay, i would be a drastically different person (and it definitely changed me for the better.)
i met most of my good friends here on blockland; hell, i met my best friend here because we decided to collab on a dumb song thing. so glad i've been able to meet them, because knowing these people and being able to talk to these people have helped me get through what i'd say is one of the hardest parts of my life so far
so thanks for everything guys. sucks to see it dying so slowly instead of with some spectacular failure, but hey. fun while it lasted
love yall

the forms are not goinga shut downd tommorow calm down

the forms are not goinga shut downd tommorow calm down
fr.. what is going on here exactly?

fr.. what is going on here exactly?

ppl are being doomers, and rightfully so, since this forum took a nosedive in quality + activity especially so in the past couple years

ppl are being doomers, and rightfully so, since this forum took a nosedive in quality + activity especially so in the past couple years
damn

this forum introduced me to furries and the only two people I've dated longer than like a year. those facts have certainly changed my life and in some sense I suppose u can attribute that to this place
generally speaking I don't think it's so bad, but now the most active people just seem to be tribal stuffposters. so it's not as fun as it once was

this forum introduced me to furries
Yup. The forum’s death was well deserved.

it was a cool community

still is, mostly

Yup. The forum’s death was well deserved.
don't even start you furry bitch

don't even start you furry bitch
its true, it was nothing but toxicity, brickadia's alpha 4 dropped like a nuke on this forum and im glad it did

man first thing i saw exit doing was being a 100% doomer. if you're going to keep saying that brickadia is better and all that sh-bang then just leave the forums. no offense tho

tbh the forums built me for the better too. helped me grow up/mature a lot and helped me stop being a dumb stuffhead lmao

tbh the forums built me for the better too. helped me grow up/mature a lot and helped me stop being a dumb stuffhead lmao
how the forget, this forum literally did the absolute opposite for me; it nurtured my stuffposting tendencies and allowed me to blossom into the dumb online stuffhead i am today.

i started as an immature stuff, got insulted a lot for being a dumb stuff, and learned "don't act like that!"