5 (16.7%)
im ok with them but dont use them
2 (6.7%)
i like them and use em sometimes
3 (10%)
😎
18 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: What is BLF's stance on emojis?  (Read 2048 times)

ok boomer
Would you be surprised to learn that I'm technically a millennial?

i'll like them only when they add this

« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 06:46:35 PM by Electrk.. »

i like em cause i can express my burning hatred for armenia (forget you armenia) ☠🇦🇲☠🇦🇲☠🇦🇲☠🇦🇲☠🇦🇲☠🇦🇲

emojis: bland safe visual design, no unique character, boring, stole the concept of facial expressions within online text-based communication from ascii emoticons, represents gentrification by massive tech social media corporations and the extermination of true non-manufactured internet culture.

ascii emoticons: the originator of online facial expression usage, pioneered by average everyday internet users, interesting and varied character unique to different nations' linguistic features, represents resourcefulness, ingenuity, and human triumph in the face of technological limitations.

emoji users are willing slaves to the culture-destroying silicon valley social media smartphone machine. wake up and stand in defiance of big tech by refusing to use emojis and opting instead for tried and true ascii emoticons, stand together hand-in-hand with your fellow man to usher in a new age of online communication reminiscent of its glory days before it was invaded by low-iq smartphone users and facebook boomers.

(this post was brought to you by anti-smartphone gang in association with the internet heritage foundation)