see you guys

Author Topic: see you guys  (Read 2289 times)

so basically people are leaving now thanks to you being on the forums for a decade
No one is leaving, except for OP, but that's probably coincidental/unrelated to Electrk's post

active user count here is at an all time low so people think it's not worth visiting anymore

Monkey see, monkey do. I can't stand that mentality.

If a once prosperous system isn't working, the people who have benefited from it should at least try and fix it.

so basically people are leaving now thanks to you being on the forums for a decade

I will destroy Blockland.

Before we all die I want to make a public apology to The Brighter Dark and Trogtor for fooling them into my ""fakely"" named server, twice

Before we all die I want to make a public apology to The Brighter Dark and Trogtor for fooling them into my ""fakely"" named server, twice
and me too

your avatar looks familiar and ive seen the name Stereo in game before

have a good day i guess

before we all die i just wanna apologize for being completely rarted for basically my whole time on bl

bump but isn't this bannable or something?
it would be, if rules were actually being enforced.
We've blacklist banned everyone who kept throwing money into the forum keeping the game alive.

We lost in our victory. Tragic.

sad posting is a stuff fad

i know most of you don't even know who I am on the forums or in-game for that matter but thought I would make a last thread anyway just pretty much saying thanks to everyone for this cool time on blockland. i got blockland when I was 8 back in 2011 and im now 16 so i've been playing it for half my life and its been really nice to have played a game for this length of time. alright bye folks
And we lost another soldier...