Author Topic: My opinion on Brickadia  (Read 8592 times)

In my opinion, the graphics are better, the characters animations are dope, I can see a better psychics system, the lighting looks great, and its a very good option as a spiritual successor for Blockland, the game is old and outdated, this new game can revive the brick building based community online, plus best thing I have seen is that you can actually convert BLS (blockland saves) to work in Brickadia, thats pretty amazing to me, have your save built on either game then import and export on both games. I think Brickadia is good for the Blockland community, main reason will be because the so called *fans* will bandwagon the new game and let the true spiritual fans on blockland, less trolls, less idiots because most of them will bandwagon new hip stuff. Im not saying Blockland is bad in any way, that game will go with my soul in my grave, period! Also please dont hate on me if you can, I will personally come on Blockland back each time I have the chance to, I am not promoting in any way shape or form the other game, I try to be the middle man and make peace between these 2 games. You guys remember the old Roblox-Blockland conflict or the Minecraft-Blockland one? Man now this -_-
We need that song *Why cant we be friends* on max volume played

Forgot to mention in my post that Brickadia can attract new people, maybe pewdiepie will make a video on it then a lot of people will find brickadia then try to find the spiritual successor, so Blockland gets new player and a possible revival (some idiots here and there, but more players). So the new game will benefit both itself and the old Blockland, its a win win in my opinion guys.

Forgot to mention in my post that Brickadia can attract new people, maybe pewdiepie will make a video on it then a lot of people will find brickadia then try to find the spiritual successor, so Blockland gets new player and a possible revival (some idiots here and there, but more players). So the new game will benefit both itself and the old Blockland, its a win win in my opinion guys.

My grammar so stupid now, I meant *predecessor and players, not player
Sorry guys

why do u have trogfrogs avatar

why do u have trogfrogs avatar
Oh.. well I found it in a quick search on google, is that illegal? I like the color palette from the avatar
Not really big on knowing the popular guys here.

Oh.. well I found it in a quick search on google, is that illegal? I like the color palette from the avatar
the police is on the way

just fyi, the bls to brs is a one way conversion. you can only convert blockland to brickadia, not the other way around. brickadia has stretch/scale/sideways grid/microshift tools to move/shape bricks that blockland doesnt have so its impossible to convert it back to blockland.

So the guy telling me both lied, great
shiet wrong guy to reply, sorry

keep the avbatar troftor is a scum stuff

shiet wrong guy to reply, sorry
There is a button called Modify next to Quote, so you can edit a post without having to do multiple replies.

The games aren't even comparable right now. Brickadia won't have near the number of features Blockland has for at least another year. Mod support, which is what I'm waiting for, is probably even farther away.