rlcbm: virtual timeclock buddy!

Author Topic: rlcbm: virtual timeclock buddy!  (Read 4656 times)

lol no matter how many times i tell him he always asks why my name is gytyyhgfffff
why is your name gytyyhgfffff

when i was 9 i keysmashed up this bullstuff and i never bothered changing it

its unironically a really good name and shortens easily to gyt so never change it pls

you are a terrible person
i was immediately set of when he messaged me at like 1 in the morning when i was asleep and i had to work at 7 am the next morning.

i was immediately set of when he messaged me at like 1 in the morning when i was asleep and i had to work at 7 am the next morning.
dont stuff on my man rlcbm, maybe it was an important message ok

why is he terrible for blocking an annoying person? the thing about rlcbm is that he just doesn't relent and it's obnoxious. I used to end up banning him a lot on my server because he just wouldn't loving stop.

oh yeah you know what actually made me livid? he broke my loving steam notifications after i removed him. i constantly had an unread messages for months until the steam friends list updated

lol no matter how many times i tell him he always asks why my name is gytyyhgfffff
i like how he asks stuff like that out of the blue, hes funny

why is he terrible for blocking an annoying person? the thing about rlcbm is that he just doesn't relent and it's obnoxious. I used to end up banning him a lot on my server because he just wouldn't loving stop.

I aint saying he aint, but in the post just before that you were talking about ignoring rlcbm so that you can get a laugh out of it

I aint saying he aint, but in the post just before that you were talking about ignoring rlcbm so that you can get a laugh out of it
ignore him on discord for the sake of logging how long he'll go on message sprees with no reply and not give up. i talk to him on steam daily, hes my friend

someone should code a program where you have a virtual timeclock buddy on the background that asks you what time is it