Author Topic: it's been a long run  (Read 1031 times)

we've been here since the early 2000s and we're still going, even though we're just a few survivors

how long do you think it'll be for Badspot to pull the plug?

I don't think there is much reason to, both Blockland and the forums cost little to nothing a month to keep up and running. If I remember correctly that's what Badspot said, so he'd never really consider it unless the website/game stopped seeing traffic completely

i don't know. how long does it usually take before they pull the plug on vegetative state patients?

we've been here since the early 2000s and we're still going, even though we're just a few survivors

how long do you think it'll be for Badspot to pull the plug?
If you see my posts, Im still going after 10 years, this game will never die completely in my opinion, theres always those fans that still got nostalgia in them

Again, badspot extends the time of date where he pulls the plug by a week every time someone says it's dead or dying, so we've got a few millennia or so more to go

Again, badspot extends the time of date where he pulls the plug by a week every time someone says it's dead or dying, so we've got a few millennia or so more to go
the forum is dying

Just like the Queen of England getting another second whenever someone says, "God save the Queen!"?

Just like the Queen of England getting another second whenever someone says, "God save the Queen!"?
time to remove that phrase from our collective vocabularies