when someone says they use 9gag and not reddit

Author Topic: when someone says they use 9gag and not reddit  (Read 1313 times)

............................. ...............________...... ..................
............................. .......,.-‘”...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
.........................,/...............................................”:,........
.....................,?............................. .........................\,.....
.................../...........................................................,}....
................./......................................................,:`^`..}....
.............../...................................................,:”........./.....
..............?.....__...................... ...................:`.........../.....
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/...........
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../.............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................
............................. ...`:,,...........................`\..............__..
............................. ........`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
............................. ..........._\..........._,-%.......`\...............
............................. ......,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

Before I saw this:
\\ _
   \( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    < ⌒ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
`ノ )  Lノ

After I saw this:

/フフ         ム`ヽ
/ ノ)                    ) ヽ
/ |  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ノ⌒(ゝ._,ノ
/ ノ⌒7⌒ヽー く    \ /
丶_ ノ      。   ノ、 。|/
   `ヽ `ー-'_人`ーノ
    丶  ̄ _人'彡)

both are bad
r/foundthenormie

i find it funny that it was the ifunny supremacists that started the "reddit moment" meme, ifunny aren't any better anyway, their website and app is literally stuff,  it's probably monitored by feds seeing that some users have been visited by the police for their edgy memes. I have created an account just to create these funny gif captions they make but it's a loving mobile-exclusive feature and it doesn't even work, I couldn't select any of the gifs and uploading always failed.

r/foundthenormie

i find it funny that it was the ifunny supremacists that started the "reddit moment" meme, ifunny aren't any better anyway, their website and app is literally stuff,  it's probably monitored by feds seeing that some users have been visited by the police for their edgy memes. I have created an account just to create these funny gif captions they make but it's a loving mobile-exclusive feature and it doesn't even work, I couldn't select any of the gifs and uploading always failed.
what's your ifunny

nobody:
not even pewdiepie:
not even shaggy 1 percenpt power:
not even big chungus:
not even intagram normies meme thieves:
not even area 51 guard when naruto run thru bullet haha:
me and the  boys when
big chungus me when big chungs big chugus
uganda knukcles bgi chungus fortnite minec craft

fortnite bad minecraft good
edit: thanks for the gold kind stranger!
« Last Edit: November 28, 2019, 09:14:53 AM by Mr Queeba »