Isaccsbricks is spamming and needs to stop posting

Author Topic: Isaccsbricks is spamming and needs to stop posting  (Read 7755 times)

Yeah remember when i said i wont spam? I lied
ALSO LADIES AND GENTLEMEN HE LIES THE REASON HE MADE THIS THREAD IS BCS HES BUTTHURT OVER THIS DRAWING I MADE

isacc is tommybricksetti
1.You spelled my name wrong you snow chimp
2.My name is Isac, not tommy

1.Posting 3 threads a day is not techincally spamming
2.I admit! I reply way too much and fast, I love interacting with people
3.Idiots like you only do me good, you basically advertised me!
4.HAHAHAHAHAHAH
5.Srsly dude leave me do my thing, Im messiah, i keep the forum alive, look at all the action i made, people love controversy, i dont see you here criticising KSI at all.

The spam is so out of control im not even going to put forth the effort to comb through it all but dear god, about 65% of it is complete and utter handicapation. He’s also threatened me(lol) and a number of others by saying he’s going to fraudulently report them. I don’t know why Badspot hasn’t banned him yet.
Also i never actually reported you guys, i know damn well the mods are sleeping, also if youre too dumb and autistic to understand cringe trolling, i said YoUrE RePoRtED. Thats means im joking in tarnation language, but hey you keep talking about me, you only gonna give me for clout. Im jake paul and youre my hater.

It would be nice if we can all just totally ignore him from this point on.
You know since he made this post that hes too dumb to realize or his ego is hurt right?

It’s absolutely Tommy
Talked to him dumbass, it was also very mean from you to call him crazy, he ha ptsd you know
dumb friend with no heart

Isaac why are you such a jerk?

hes banned
No ban message, oddly. Threads are still there are unlocked.

1.You spelled my name wrong you snow chimp
2.My name is Isac, not tommy
1. dont care tomtom
2. stuffe in yur hand and clap