Im offended
6 (30%)
Im stupid
2 (10%)
England is my city
4 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: September 20, 2020, 07:18:15 PM

Author Topic: The Super Dooper Gay Adventures of the Messiah! (You guys appear in this comic!)  (Read 2346 times)

Please see the comic for more information, who knows, you might be in it!
*Watch how everyone gets butthurt and betrays me like judas*
« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 07:50:07 PM by IssacsBricks »

You know, for someone calling me a friend, this comic sure does focus on long roosters and illustrated homoloveuality

You know, for someone calling me a friend, this comic sure does focus on long roosters and illustrated homoloveuality
Im not the one getting butt-forgeted, just saying

i lost a chromosome reading this

I bet youre the one who picked offended at the voting poll, lmao

honestly a beautiful comic showing the struggles of the messiah

honestly a beautiful comic showing the struggles of the messiah
Hey I couldve add you as black background, dammit

Im not the one getting butt-forgeted, just saying
I'm more concerned that you drew me and other forumers in a situation like that. Gay shipping is like, one of the most friendy things to do.

I'm more concerned that you drew me and other forumers in a situation like that. Gay shipping is like, one of the most friendy things to do.
At least im not buttforgeted like some people, thank god

The very intimate gay shipping, along with a person on the 'handicap' section with a fat rooster, suggests that this is a way of showing that you're in the closet. Ashamed of something. The denial of being 'Buttforgeted' despite there being no accusations of such or previous accusal also suggests that you're in the closet. When are you going to come out?

The very intimate gay shipping, along with a person on the 'handicap' section with a fat rooster, suggests that this is a way of showing that you're in the closet. Ashamed of something. The denial of being 'Buttforgeted' despite there being no accusations of such or previous accusal also suggests that you're in the closet. When are you going to come out?
1.Relax with the books dude, we know youre offended
2.Its all a big joke, im not messiah, you aint gay and the game is not dead
3.At least i keep the forums fun and controversial, doing my part mister
4.Youre still buttforgeted in the comics

Also im a man lesbian, people call me gay but i only bang chicks
Lmao

I hope you also realize that mocking friends and god while drawing what essentially boils down to gay research of forumers is heretical by most, if not all, religions

I hope you also realize that mocking friends and god while drawing what essentially boils down to gay research of forumers is heretical by most, if not all, religions
Dude are you like slow, its the 4th time im saying this on forums,  its a joke
ok maybe youll understand this:
HEY GUYS THIS IS FOUSEYTUBE!
Also if it makes you fell better and stop writing all these poems, i take my insults back