Author Topic: experiencing heavy senioritis  (Read 514 times)

any suggestions. my second quarter is not looking good. i don't have any motivation to do any of the work. im not depressed or anything I still keep up with other affairs but i feel overwhelmed with my ap classes

any suggestions. my second quarter is not looking good. i don't have any motivation to do any of the work. im not depressed or anything I still keep up with other affairs but i feel overwhelmed with my ap classes
one thing thats helping me thru my current college senioritis is i realized im bored as forget of the same stuff every day. academics n school stuff give me an opportunity to learn stuff i would never have otherwise had the opportunity to learn, and a lot of it is completely new to me. i think part of senioritis is loss of curiosity - if you can get that back you can probably feel like classes are a bit less of a chore and more of a learn new stuff thing.

yea im a very non technical person. like ap lit and gov are right now a breeze because I just find the material interesting. idk i like subjective classes which is why I think I'm struggling in physics and math