yur opinion on christmas music

Author Topic: yur opinion on christmas music  (Read 3112 times)

Working in retail makes you learn to hate the absolute hell out of christmas music, because that's all that's ever on in the work place and what's worse is when they put it on not even halfway through November.

christmas as a whole is purely commercial and terrible

christmas as a whole is purely commercial and terrible

black ass new yourk rat eating nigggas

There’s only one Christmas song/cover that I could possibly ever or continue to enjoy, and it’s Last Christmas by Substructure. That stuff gets loud in my car

If it's not December, return to sender.

i am a fricking lunatic for christmas music. brings a wave of nostalgia every time. it's tradition now for me to blast mariah carey's all i want for christmas is you on my way to work on black friday to kick off the christmas season :)

traditional christmas music helps set the mood but christmas pop music is a cancer upon society

i like the old classic ones that set the mood (like 16bit said) and then some others. Carol of the bells is always nice too, even if its a modern remake or something

i dont exactly hate xmas tunes but it does get annoying hearing them blast on repeat for over a month straight

our little family tradition is to drink HOT HOT HOT HOT CHOCOLATE on christmas eve and watch the polar express with the kids, its a fun time :)

christmas more like capitalistmas
they all suck, the one that goes "santa baby" sucks the most

someone validate my opinion damnit