✨ Blocklander of the Year 2019 ✨ - Khaz

Author Topic: ✨ Blocklander of the Year 2019 ✨ - Khaz  (Read 46830 times)

NotBomberGuy attempted to kill rlcbm the same way they killed Swollow, by slipping explosives into rlcbm's shoes, but that ultimately failed as rlcbm walks barefoot everywhere. NotBomberGuy then made another attempt, slipping a volatile explosive into rlcbm's cereal box. Ultimately this plan also failed, as rlcbm sent the box of cereal away at a food drive. Oops. Desperate to finish the job once and for all, NotBomberGuy dropped the smoke and mirrors act and simply placed a nail bomb into a box, wrapped it like a present, and set it at rlcbm's doorstep. At last, rlcbm tore into the box with joy only to be suddenly gored by the nefarious explosive. NotBomberGuy advances to round 3!

Round 2: Poll #19 - irrelevant.irreverent vs [Hotpocket]

Current bracket:

Voting link: https://vote.block.land/?action=viewPoll&poll=156

Reminder: Sharing the above voting link will not work. In order to vote, the person first has to click the link specifically from this topic. Share the link to this topic instead.

I am actually surprised the meme option (rlcbm) didn't win

gr8dayseth killed kongo with kindness. gr8dayseth emerges victorious and will proceed to round 3!
i did it? i did it!
love seth but when we go against eachother yall hoes better vote for me that brother dont even play blockland
very true yes u have my vote if i remember to come back on time
love u 2 bby <3

i did it? i did it!very true yes u have my vote if i remember to come back on time
love u 2 bby <3
I am actually surprised the meme option (rlcbm) didn't win
shut the forget up nobody cares
poll is super rigged
electrk cums to my servers so.....
im voting for electrk.

irrel gets my vote, a sacrifice must be made because hes technically cooler than i am

Also it's [HotPocket], Pecon.

Also it's [HotPocket], Pecon.
It's ok, I screwed up irrel's name in the poll too.

jesus loving christ irrel you got 17 votes
good job though!! :))

I can't move us to the next poll until monday since I'm out of town.

I am running for Blocklander of the Year 2022, just letting you all know now.