Author Topic: tell funny stories about stuffty servers  (Read 3150 times)

im bored so lets tell some nostalgic stories about stuffty people and servers like the good ol days

i specifically remember this one vgrp server i would go on when i was like, 10ish
the owner would continually ban me for stupid stuff (like not writing well enough!) and i would keep coming back lol

i don't really remember it all that well, but there was once a MERP that I joined. as soon as I joined, I noticed he was filling in the islands with 1x1 spam. as soon as I pointed this out, he called me a dumb handicap and banned me. 11 years old i think.

barbaring's jail break
mods had super weapon armory
stuffty blockality
crap map
stuffty admins
superadmin kept muting people by setting invalid font tags

I remember a server where swearing was banned entirely, the reason being "I have never met a good person who can't hold their tongue."

There was also a few times I played barbaring's jailbreak to see if he took his criticism, but he kept his awful admins after removing them for 10 minutes (even though they would constantly abuse their powers) and would not remove the admin only armoury that had powerful weapons and a shield of all things (which was designed in a way that an admin could let anyone in but more often than not they wouldn't)
He also kept using blockality despite it being not good for most uses, including this server.

i also remember how obnoxious it was hosting my old server because there were some people who had a dumb grudge against me but that was long before i even had a blf account

i also remember how obnoxious it was hosting my old server because there were some people who had a dumb grudge against me but that was long before i even had a blf account
dooood were you loving uhhh starlow? the only thing i remember is being forced to use use ctrl z and no tools to build a house on your pokemon rp. literally the only thing. outside of that it led into a massive lake full of something and i think i left as soon as i got to the other land

i think like 2014 or 2015, joined random server (forgot who hosted doe) and built a house just fine. the host his building a cute lil town and i ask him if i can add my house to the town and he says yea, when i got to dupe it his admin destroys both of my houses. That's the day i learned to save stuff i made because that day i didn't save that house, or the second one i built after the admin thanos snapped my first one. the same thing happened to the second house i made lol

well, once upon a time, younger me hosted a very BAD rp server back in the day. all i can say is that it spawned a LOT of drama. im just glad those days are behind me now.

Can't remember but I think there was this one server that nearly everyone was banned from, mid 2016 to late 2018

well, once upon a time, younger me hosted a very BAD rp server back in the day. all i can say is that it spawned a LOT of drama. im just glad those days are behind me now.

close for me except i hosted a stuffty blockland mario 64 thing back in like 2015 and got drama'd for banning afks. i'm glad i'm not like that anymore
also can i mention how i just joined two servers, called them stuff and left from each in the same year?

I remember a server where swearing was banned entirely, the reason being "I have never met a good person who can't hold their tongue."

There was also a few times I played barbaring's jailbreak to see if he took his criticism, but he kept his awful admins after removing them for 10 minutes (even though they would constantly abuse their powers) and would not remove the admin only armoury that had powerful weapons and a shield of all things (which was designed in a way that an admin could let anyone in but more often than not they wouldn't)
He also kept using blockality despite it being not good for most uses, including this server.
yeah blockality sucks loving richard because apparently a sniper to the chest is a one hit kill even with a vest on
admin armory had a semiautomatic sniper rifle (some bull pup vss i think?)
riot shield blocked every shot what so ever
firework cannon outside the map

shot the host several times with a gun with no minigame at all. permabanned.
keep in mind the host had a very high blid