freek vs RTB mod bot

Author Topic: freek vs RTB mod bot  (Read 974 times)

hey everybody, how's it going. as 100.00% of you all know.. i've been the #1 human topic starter for 4 years now.
i slayed mackthehunter and put his head on a spike in my front yard to deter them nasty hogs. i sat content in my throne sipping away at my blockland juice until i noticed the big, gleaming entrepreneur le of a challenge that lay above me. back when RTB was around, they used a bot to automatically post add-ons and other goodies onto the forums from RTBs database. as of today, RTB mod bot has EXACTLY double the amount of topics than i do. if i were to create three threads a day, every day for 413 days, I would behead RTB mod bot like the calculator he is. coincidentally, my victory date would be january 21, 2021... or 1/21/21. I think it can be done people. be ready for the future of topics

i'll be sitting here in anticipation

In the process of overcoming the machine, you become a machine, working towards a meaningless task endlessly. Maybe even an Emo Freek.

next topic: 'freek vs RTB mod bot'

'oops did i make a topic duplicate by accident? haha my bad guys, justi gnore me'

do this for every topic and you'll double your topic count. forumers will hate you

the correct way to go about this is find all the topics you've started in chronological order, and start from the beginning again. its time to relive pre v21 blockland forum culture.

I will reply to every thread you make to show my support

I think you're cool because you got a duckman profile picture

i believe in you freek

i missed today :(

I think you're cool because you got a duckman profile picture
:)