Santa asks : what do you want for christmas (2019 edition)

Author Topic: Santa asks : what do you want for christmas (2019 edition)  (Read 1533 times)

Ho!Ho!Ho! Christmas time is upon us once again, what would you like for Christmas little boy girl?

your body and embrace santa

enough money to build a new house complete with a new well and septic, solar panels and a back up windmill on the property for sustainable offgrid living - I'd have a small farm with some cattle and other livestock - maybe even invest in a few other properties with whatever money is left over for sustainable income afterwords to live comfortably and pass something down to my children and their children when it's all said and done

to be honest just money

im gonna get all the steam games on my wishlist and then just kind of start saving money until i have a need for something

a new suit jacket and overcoat would be nice but idk what else. a blanket maybe lol

a bunch of packs of plain chex mix

I want climate change to stop :D please santa

i want a valve index because i hate this pos oculus touch

hi santa i just want two mcgridles and a number 7 also can i get a cheeseburger with no onions ketchup lettuce burger cheese bread tomato fork and a small ham sandwich also a baja blast and a 129 bbq packs and a hapy meal thnaks

i wishs ther waz corn