Author Topic: heart beat check  (Read 3406 times)

okay 👀 he really vibin doe 😳😳😳

this can't be the only sample now

damp is a hitman and needs to find out who's left. that's his 'compensation'. whatever you do, don't respo
there's a man in my room. he's been sitting in the corner, staring, laughing, but disappears when i bring someone else in the room. he says he is going to kill me. this foul, emaciated demon with flesh like rotten leather chooses to refer to himself as Damp. i have decided to post here to warn the others; do not log into blockland, or else he will pay you a visit. he is slowly standing up, using his grotesquely long greasy fingernails to push himself off the ground. he has an evil grimace plastered on his face. i have tried to open the door, but it seems that every time i go out of it, i just black out and awake on my bed the next day, and he is closer and closer to standing all the way up. right now, he is staring into my soul. i can feel it. from the back of my head. he will kill me the next time. and i am warning you, do not open blockland, the game where you build stuff.

i rarely post anymore but using this forum for the last decade has instilled an unrelenting habit of checking it multiple times daily.
hi

i rarely post anymore but using this forum for the last decade has instilled an unrelenting habit of checking it multiple times daily.
im vibing with this

we're all adults now. it's time to move on from our unforgettable childhood joy INTRODUCE OUR KIDS TO THE GAME!