what's your worst injury (2019 edition)

Author Topic: what's your worst injury (2019 edition)  (Read 2494 times)

when i got beat up by 3 rat kids and spit bloood and bruises on my face

You're punching wrong. One of the first things they teach you if you're learning to fight is to angle your punch so you never hit with your fingers or ring/pinkie knuckles.
You keep the knuckles of your index and tertiary fingers lined up with the bones of your wrist and arm, that way you're absorbing the force using your strongest bones and causing yourself the least amount of damage.
I punch things like walls, doors, metal carts, etc. all the time and it hurts bad if you hit at the wrong angle. I've punched my knuckles bloody before, and there are dents in the back of a metal door to serve as a reminder of this.
i am punching wrong, it's not the way i'm punching that's wrong, it's what i'm punching. i shouldn't be a handicap and punch hard objects.

you have no idea what you're talking about either, there's more than one way to throw a punch.

from OWWIE forget forget forget OW forget to dang that hurt really badly
tripped on dirt and tree root and my knee was basically loving scraped raw and was bleeding
that probably made my life different because im so loving tired all the time (not really)

some loving autist (not really) threw a frisbee at my loving face
drydess can i borrow some chromosomes

tore some muscles in my foot (that area where the big toe and the other toe connect) and i had to walk awkwardly for like a week

i got forgeted by a dude on a bike

i bumped my bruised right toe twice (the small toe)

I'm a loving dumbass i forgot i broke my nose last year from chicken-fighting and the cartilage pokes out now, but doesn't interfere with my breathing. still hurts like hell and i also hate nasal injuries in general, so there's that.

ouchied my left shoulder cause i rolled the forget off of my bed while staying at a hotel when i was like 3
scraped the fux outta both my knees (you can still see where they scraped the forget up)
pinkie slammed in a door
I'm a loving dumbass i forgot i broke my nose last year from chicken-fighting and the cartilage pokes out now
how

one time i stubbed my toe so hard the nail basically shattered. the forgeted up nail had to be removed so a new one could grow [didnt hurt thank god]

-snip-
I was on my cousin's shoulders and we fell forward and couldnt stop moving forward until i hit the pool wall and cracked the lateral catilage

road rash on my left elbow when I was like 14 and hitting my head on a glass coffee table when I was 5 still stands as my worst injury ever

bump because i had bad stuff happen to me

did a backflip at the side of a pool and cracked my head on the edge of the concrete because I did the backflip too close

did a double front flip on a trampoline, landed wrong (on my neck) and pinched a major nerve in my neck that left me basically paralyzed for almost a month

ran through a glass door, almost bled out and died from the giant deep gashes on my arms - had to get 50 stitches and have my arms wrapped up for months

had my collar bone broken from a fat ass 250 lb cop trying to tackle me up a flight of stairs (still have occasional pain and stiffness in it to this day)

my appendix burst and i thought it was food poisoning or some stomach flu until one morning i couldn't even take a piss or stuff - good thing i decided to go to the hospital at that point because my lower organs were starting to shut down. that was the first and only time I've ever had morphine, and it was awesome. would do again 11/10

these are the most memorable major ones I can remember. I've wrecked countless times and forgeted my knees and elbows up from biking, skating, and doing scooter stunts. screwing up a tailwhip and taking a scooter deck to the shins hurts like hell
« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 02:12:30 PM by Goth77 »

fell off a swing set years ago, fractured my right arm and it needed to be in a cast for 6 weeks
im lucky

list of things ive shoved up my arse
Dry Wall
My monitor
PS3
Wood Log
Metal barrel
Concrete wall
Bed

this was the 2019 edition stop posting here

eat my cum

anyway i fell on my baby cranium twice and broke my head open and got blood all over my hands

family says i broke my leg when i was five but i have no memory
also had a bloated hand (bug/spider bite) and ringworm in knee at the same time during 3rd grade

Quote from: Ceist on December 08, 2019, 10:30:01 PM
I put a forget load of micro-fractures up the right side of my right hand by punching things. Pinkie and Ring finger knuckle hurt to touch and move on a consistent basis.

Things I've punched:
Dry Wall
My monitor
PS3
Wood Log
Metal barrel
Concrete wall
Bed

200 IQ. Will most likely regret everything I've punched when I turn 30.
i can somewhat relate but not on the same level. we had a game in middle school where you and another person would see how long you could continuously punch the side of the school's brick wall while we waited for our bus and it forgeted up my right hand after months of playing. stupid ass kids