are we in the endtimes?

Poll

???

yy
14 (66.7%)
nn
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: are we in the endtimes?  (Read 2097 times)

war. famine. plagues. the rise of knowledge. the degradation of society. a false prophet claiming to make america great again.

what does this mean? are we living in the endtimes? are we right on the cusp of the second coming? what should we do?

vote now on your phones

were in the endgame now

I hardly ever check the forums now. Discord killed this place.

No... it’s a new beginning

that sounds really cliche'd

since I know nothing of discord I still hold by the idea that splitting Off Topic and Forum Games was the final nail.

dont think it was just discord. discord has just ended up on top cause of it being a viable alternative to here, which typically is actually moderated and therefore ends up being a more friendly nicer environment. i guess also because this site isnt very mobile friendly compared to discord being good on mobile. many people still prefer the forum style where multiple conversations can happen at once in different threads instead of a single conversation channel where said conversations can be lost and interrupted and such
so you're not wrong but i wanted to state this anyhow, the internet forum isnt obsolete at all (though old site software is old)
..also ive just realised i dont even think this is what this topic is about Whoops

that just means it's time for the end of discord
https://twitter.com/voidcatto/status/1205621607718424576

« Last Edit: December 14, 2019, 11:13:33 AM by Master Matthew² »

as far as i know, the ratmen haven't started overtaking the Empire just yet.

as far as i know, the ratmen haven't started overtaking the Empire just yet.
Rats, we're rats, we're the rats