lord tony
4 (26.7%)
lord tony
5 (33.3%)
lord tony
3 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: December 26, 2019, 04:16:34 AM

Author Topic: ✨ Blocklander of the Year 2019 ✨  (Read 2505 times)

Your election is rigged as forget
Pecon didn't decide the nominees.  You're just lucky that no one nominated for you.

Your election is rigged as forget

Damp and I were both as equally as irrelevant and that's probably why Pecon put both of us to poll against eachother

Also, here's your rigged election tony

Pecon didn't decide the nominees.  You're just lucky that no one nominated for you.

because no one loving looks at this forum, they should have asked for nominations in a more populated area

me and youknowwhoagain's poll was rigged. pecon obviously knew we were in a very loveually heated relationship right you

because no one loving looks at this forum, they should have asked for nominations in a more populated area
No one would care.  Why would any other place care about this damned forum page?  Still pouting that you weren't nominated, King Tubby?

me and youknowwhoagain's poll was rigged. pecon obviously knew we were in a very loveually heated relationship right you
God dammit damp why did you have to leak this secret trade to the public

you made it public when you decided to text markus. im not going to your mom's. i think it's best if you stay home this christmas.. .... .v .. . . I Need some Time