lord tony
4 (26.7%)
lord tony
5 (33.3%)
lord tony
3 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: December 26, 2019, 04:16:34 AM

Author Topic: ✨ Blocklander of the Year 2019 ✨  (Read 2491 times)

Vote for who gets to be blocklander of the year.

This is going to be a close race guys.

You have to get the winner something on their steam wishlist.

It's that time of year! For the seventh time in a row, it is finally time to see who will shine in this winner-take-all popularity brawl! Who will be the one to come out on top?

The rules

Four nominations max per person. Keep all your nominations in one post to simplify counting.
    You can advertise for yourself however you like; however, I am adding a technical stipulation to how you can distribute the voting link. You will only be able to vote in each poll after clicking the voting link specifically from this topic. Directly sharing the voting link over discord, steam, etc. will not work. You will have to share the link to this topic instead.
    No voting using alt accounts!! I will smite you down.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2019, 04:19:15 AM by King Tøny »

idk about lord tony, man, i heard he was a child groomer. think you should remove him from da poll

rigged just like the 2016 election

imagine being salty about not being nominated when you literally had a full week to nominate yourself

How do i vote for King Tony? All i see is that Lord Tony guy who hasn't been active in years

It's too late to inflate your ego, Kong Toejam.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2019, 07:08:56 PM by Redconer »

this is such a tony topic

i'd like to nominate king tony, how do i nominate king tony?

imagine being salty about not being nominated when you literally had a full week to nominate yourself

Your election is rigged as forget