[BREAKING NEWS] Majority of House votes to Impeach Annoying Orange

Author Topic: [BREAKING NEWS] Majority of House votes to Impeach Annoying Orange  (Read 3891 times)

donald duck joins andrew johnson, richard nixon and bill clinton in the impeached club
« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 08:12:37 PM by Mr Queeba »

so let me get this straight.

Democrats will obviously vote yes.

Republicans will obviously vote no.

Guess who has more votes than republicans? The democrats.

Seems like a fair vote to me.

this was not a fair voting process at alll, what kind of democracy is this

this was not a fair voting process at alll, what kind of democracy is this
people voted for those people in congress my man, the reason there is more is because more people voted for blue congress.

also this wont pass the senate so the point is moot

people voted for those people in congress my man, the reason there is more is because more people voted for blue congress.

also this wont pass the senate so the point is moot

Still doesn't seem fair

Still doesn't seem fair
you dont complain when its the opposite so you kinda invalidate your own point

Still doesn't seem fair
then vote for different politicians to not impeach him next time

how they gonna fit Annoying Orange in a peach though

typical party politics, these same people tried getting a criminal into the presidency 3 years ago. maybe Annoying Orange has done impeachable offenses, i dont support him either, but this bullstuff is just two cults vying for power and its a crock of bullstuff, nobody actually gives a stuff about muh freedums and liberty and rights

then vote for different politicians to not impeach him next time

I just witnessed every democrat vote yes except for 3.

And I just witnessed every republican vote no.

And you're acting like if I vote for different politicians that my vote will matter. I just saw first hand that it's not going to loving matter.

you dont complain when its the opposite so you kinda invalidate your own point

I never voted for Annoying Orange, I am not on Annoying Orange's side. I didn't vote at all.

That being said I am pointing out the loving bullstuff our politics are running here. We are not living in a democracy.

Are we really living in a democracy when an impeachable offense is in the hands of 232 democrats and 197 republicans?

It's quite obvious what both parties would vote for creating a 1 sided poll where the vote doesn't even loving matter as the outcome is loving predictable as always with no party agreeing and since there is no equal representation of parties it creates a 1 sided poll.

Seems like communism to me.

Did you people forget "a house divided can not stand"

99.9% of democrats voted yes

100% of republicans voted no

This is the most divided house I ever loving saw. If you don't see this as an issue then I don't know what to tell you.

Only 3 people agreed with the opposing side, that's loving ridiculous.