hooray a glass live drama post.

Author Topic: hooray a glass live drama post.  (Read 3603 times)

dear god this is going to be long.

alright i'm gonna give out a disclaimer. ahem

i'm saying right now that i DO NOT mean for this to be taken in a way that will end up in harassment or someone being attacked. please take this post not too seriously, ok?

alright now that that is out of way, lets get onto the drama.

I'm gonna be honest, I never thought i'd be posting this to the Forums, like, ever. But here we are.
And now that i'm finally posting this, i'm gonna try to make this not seem like i'm 'too salty' or something like that.
because i'm trying to make this post as lighthearted as possible, and the glass mods are only doing their job.
But i'm just putting this out here, You should not give somebody an 11 year ban over a single spam offense.
Here's exactly what went down at the time. So back then I used to be like a mini Ikea Man. Yes. You know who i'm talking about.
Pretty much rapidly spamming everything I could get my hands on. You can already see where this is going. [not very] Long story short, bing bang boom, BAN. HOWEVER. This wasn't your run-of-the-mill ban. This was a BIG FAT 11 year ban. Needless to say i was outraged. But then I realized, I could use my alt. So I did, and it worked....! but not for long. So one day, (recently) I was small talking to some random people in glass chat, and then, (i have to admit, this was very stupid) I spoke out about using my alt account to avoid an over-the-top ban. And then Conan (or redconer i couldn't tell) got their horse in a fancy, and soon enough, (surprise surprise) I got banned again. While I was very mad at the stupid choice I made, I realized something. They have NO RIGHT to re-ban me over a ridiculous ban in the first place. This was an 11 year ban we're talking about, and should have not been cranked up so high, So that brings us here. a (1,895 currently) character long document talking about an issue that could have been avoided in the first place.
What are your thoughts? do you think i'm wrong or the mods? Leave your answer down below.

(very vague) tl;dr the glass mods banned me for 11 years and that's terrible.

dear god this is going to be long.

alright i'm gonna give out a disclaimer. ahem

i'm saying right now that i DO NOT mean for this to be taken in a way that will end up in harassment or someone being attacked. please take this post not too seriously, ok?

alright now that that is out of way, lets get onto the drama.

I'm gonna be honest, I never thought i'd be posting this to the Forums, like, ever. But here we are.
And now that i'm finally posting this, i'm gonna try to make this not seem like i'm 'too salty' or something like that.
because i'm trying to make this post as lighthearted as possible, and the glass mods are only doing their job.
But i'm just putting this out here, You should not give somebody an 11 year ban over a single spam offense.
Here's exactly what went down at the time. So back then I used to be like a mini Ikea Man. Yes. You know who i'm talking about.
Pretty much rapidly spamming everything I could get my hands on. You can already see where this is going. [not very] Long story short, bing bang boom, BAN. (that i deserved) HOWEVER. This wasn't your run-of-the-mill ban. This was a BIG FAT 11 year ban. Needless to say i was outraged. But then I realized, I could use my alt. So I did, and it worked....! but not for long. So one day, (recently) I was small talking to some random people in glass chat, and then, (i have to admit, this was very stupid) I spoke out about using my alt account to avoid an over-the-top ban. And then Conan (or redconer i couldn't tell) got their horse in a fancy, and soon enough, (surprise surprise) I got banned again. While I was very mad at the stupid choice I made, I realized something. They have NO RIGHT to re-ban me over an 11 year ban in the first place. This was an 11 year ban we're talking about, and should have not been cranked up so high, So that brings us here. a 2K+ character long document talking about an issue that could have been avoided in the first place, had the mods not been so (i use this word loosely) 'sAlTY.' eugh.
What are your thoughts? do you think i'm wrong or the mods? Leave your answer down below.

tl;dr mods banned me for 11 years, I didin't like that, i use alt, mod doesnt like that, bans me, i make drama post.

also i'm not sure if this counts as drama or not.

I think the ban length is pretty excessive, but circumventing your ban instead of communicating w/ the glass mods/admins is pretty loving stupid

I think the ban length is pretty excessive, but circumventing your ban instead of communicating w/ the glass mods/admins is pretty loving stupid
yeah you got a good point there, but i have seriously no idea how to contact them (that or i'm just very stupid)

despite the fact that they are literally EVERYWHERE

and im gonna be honest i dont want anyone getting to any fights on this single post i made just to get something off my chest that has been bugging me

what id did you get barred on

for clarification im a glass mod and i can review ur case and reduce ban length if applicable

also you could have made your post far shorter. kind of a pain to pick out the important bits.

and i could have thought out my posts before hitting submit too lol

the real tl;dr,
op spammed blockland glass,
got banned,
bypassed ban on alt,
got banned again

did you actually expect to be given a get out of jail free pass sheerly because you paid for two alts...? really doesn't sound like there are horses in any fancies bud

the real tl;dr,
op spammed blockland glass,
got banned,
bypassed ban on alt,
got banned again
pretty much, but i'm not really that mad anymore, i just want to have a civil talk about this issue so that it can be hopefully resolved, whether i get unbanned or not.

did you actually expect to be given a get out of jail free pass sheerly because you paid for two alts...? really doesn't sound like there are horses in any fancies bud
ye i was kind of salty as i was writing that. but the salt has worn off.

also you could have made your post far shorter. kind of a pain to pick out the important bits.

and i could have thought out my posts before hitting submit too lol
ye, i kind of felt the need to write an entire essay on something that doesn't really even matter all that much