hooray a glass live drama post.

Author Topic: hooray a glass live drama post.  (Read 3605 times)

i forgot people used glass

ye, i kind of felt the need to write an entire essay on something that doesn't really even matter all that much
by that logic, the mods shouldn't have to bother dealing with anything you say then

the most common mistake moderators make is choosing to ban people temporarily instead of permanently. even for "just" spam

the most common mistake moderators make is choosing to ban people temporarily instead of permanently. even for "just" spam
This is why you're not a mod

the most common mistake people make choosing moderators is picking people with intentionally anti-user ideologies. i'd much rather be not there than socialize in foxscotch's manbaby den under fear of getting banned for popcorning my messages too much or some stuff

foxscotch banned me for calling him a cigaretteury

imagine permabanning a new player because they used all 1x5s for the walls of a house

aight you shoplifted. *your head is sliced off on the spot by friendly neighborhood executioner*

Night Fox is the moderator we deserve

no he’s right
Not to me he isn't. In a community where the population already is dwindling, the last thing people with power should be doing is perma-banning people for minor bullstuff like that. This just leads to threads like these, and conflicts where other mods have to look into the ban or unban them because one of the mods is letting power get to their head.

the scotch circlejerk wants to know your location

Not to me he isn't. In a community where the population already is dwindling, the last thing people with power should be doing is perma-banning people for minor bullstuff like that. This just leads to threads like these, and conflicts where other mods have to look into the ban or unban them because one of the mods is letting power get to their head.
if that’s really the point you’re trying to push here, it’s threads like these that keep the forum alive. checkmate.
doesn’t seem like this guy was remotely in the interest of stopping. if you want to hit someone for a 1 day ban just so that they’re going to persist in being a dunce at the end of it, be my guest—but if you have any gall whatsoever, a verbal warning should be the thing preceding a permanent ban, obviously subject to appeal
getting this technical with things defeats the purpose anyways. this stuff should come naturally, if it doesn’t you shouldn’t be getting yourself involved

if that’s really the point you’re trying to push here, it’s threads like these that keep the forum alive. checkmate.
doesn’t seem like this guy was remotely in the interest of stopping. if you want to hit someone for a 1 day ban just so that they’re going to persist in being a dunce at the end of it, be my guest—but if you have any gall whatsoever, a verbal warning should be the thing preceding a permanent ban, obviously subject to appeal
getting this technical with things defeats the purpose anyways. this stuff should come naturally, if it doesn’t you shouldn’t be getting yourself involved
I'm not talking about the forum I'm talking about the game. Wut?

Slaps on the wrist usually make people stop. Getting banned once made OP stop; and I'm willing to bet a sentence much much shorter than 11 years would have made him stop too - so your 'persistence' argument doesn't really apply here.

A person that is reasonable wouldn't permaban someone over some annoying, yet harmless spam. Only a friend would perma for that lol

thats why i only ban people who arent breaking the rules, so the bad guys only talk to each other