We're in the RAWRING 20'S Y'ALL

Author Topic: We're in the RAWRING 20'S Y'ALL  (Read 3695 times)

post your resolutions, bucket lists, hit lists, stuff lists, and f-lists
« Last Edit: December 31, 2019, 01:20:58 PM by TheABELBOTO »

Resolution: 1920x1080
Objectives for 2020:
    1. Cause a virtual revolution
    2. Survive

man I was loving made to rawr

detlet gurries no rawr aloud

My news years resolution is not to make me years resolutions, because their pointless, if you want to decide to/not to do something the moment to make that resolution is then and there, Not some grand date on the calendar that states that its the division between one year and another, like come on.

Really If you have an actual hit-list posting is inadvisable because incrimination.

I'm not posting, because I don't have one of course.

I've already started my New Year's resolution, which is to start clicking the Like button on Youtube videos

See, my reason for never doing this prior is because Youtube didn't always have Likes and Dislikes, instead, adding videos ro your Favorites playlist was like Liking a video back then, so when Likes and Dislikes did get added, i already had hundreds and hundreds of videos in my Favorites, so the Likes playlist felt redundant to me, so i became something of a purist when it came to adding videos to a playlist to show my support

But quickly over time, Likes became the go-to way to support content creators while the Favorites playlist became useless for the most part

So now i've finally decided to stop being stubborn and actually start clicking the Like button as Youtubers have been telling me to do for the last several years

my bros throwing a roaring 20s new year's party where everyone dresses up. gonna be fun.

I've already started my New Year's resolution, which is to start clicking the Like button on Youtube videos
i like videos that i find hilarious and want to watch again/show to people. i put vids in my favorites that i REALLY want to remember. basically a more important liked playlist
« Last Edit: December 27, 2019, 11:43:40 AM by Trogtor »

my bros throwing a roaring 20s new year's party where everyone dresses up. gonna be fun.
what are you going as

dm me if there’s a skirt involved

rawr means i love u in dinosaur so i'm looking forward to what the rawring 20's will bring

if my bitchass school dont throw a prom/homecoming/wahtever the forget dance that *isnt* themed for the roaring 20s stuff (including mafia/mob/gangster) im gonna smash sum stuff

start the roaring 20s off with a good start by literally roaring everywhere you go for the first day of the new year.