So many roleplay gamemodes.

Author Topic: So many roleplay gamemodes.  (Read 1296 times)

Seriously, why are they a thing? I get the whole idea of an RP is to be whatever you want, but when I see Family RP and Undertale RP seven thousand times on the same base plate it makes me want to do a school shooting rp instead.

Merp needs to go away and die

Merp needs to go away and die
merp and grapple knife servers have single-handedly killed blockland

i dont like any of these gamemodes but why do you have a problem with them? if they weren't there its not like there would be something different to take its place, its a place where people enjoy that type of thing so they come there to enjoy it, if they weren't there enjoying it they wouldn't be having a good experience in a different place where they would rather be doing something else that they enjoyed. They are the life of the game, they are playing the game and enjoying it. Your logic seems extremely flawed and if anything; you are the people ruining/killing the game, why don't you try doing something in your life that you enjoy instead of existing in a place you hate just so that you can stuff on the people who want to be there doing what they enjoy?

why not try making a gamemode yourself then, should be easy to get people if you stand out

why not try making a gamemode yourself then, should be easy to get people if you stand out
i think a potential issue is that people usually flock to the highest servers, so if you manage to make a cool gamemode others might not see it because they're in a different server

they should make a gamemode where there's literally nothing to do except complain about the gamemode and every time you complain about the gamemode you earn a point. if you realize how much of a loving waste of time complaining is and leave the game you win and are added to the winners leaderboard where you can compete with other users to see how many times you complained before quitting.

competitive complaining, the future of engaging user experience. the game is no longer about challenge or mechanics, but rather the struggle to seek validation for an opinion nobody cares about
« Last Edit: December 27, 2019, 12:38:53 AM by PhantOS »

i think a potential issue is that people usually flock to the highest servers, so if you manage to make a cool gamemode others might not see it because they're in a different server
That's partially true, the most popular server will always get the most people regardless, but the moment they get bored and look for something else and they find something with an interesting title then they'll most likely join it. Its another trait I've noticed but its best if you have friends around to join just to get your server population a start.

i agree, nobody should play servers i dislike