what are you thank ful for this thanksgiving?

Author Topic: what are you thank ful for this thanksgiving?  (Read 1685 times)

I'm thankful to be part of such a thriving and vibrant community how about you

I’ve still got a box of pizza in the basement

I also got a box of pizza to munch on #thankyou lord for these leftovers

I like to use the little white table in the middle of the pizza with my G.I. Joes

I like to use the little white table in the middle of the pizza with my G.I. Joes
we used them for our lego guys and other action figures too lol. what the heck ever happened to those

i call them food discs

we used them for our lego guys and other action figures too lol. what the heck ever happened to those
they still give them out

they are made so the roof of the box doesnt get crushed down and ruin the pizza. some companies have stronger boxes now i guess so they omit them

they still give them out

they are made so the roof of the box doesnt get crushed down and ruin the pizza. some companies have stronger boxes now i guess so they omit them

yeah i knew what it was for I was just saying I haven't seen one in a long time. Of course, it's been a while since I've ordered a pizza from a 'name brand' pizza chain ex) pizzahut, dominoes. Last time I was staying in a bigger city (been 3 or 4 years now) my brother and I ordered papa johns and dominoes to compare the two - neither of them had the 'lil white table' - guess it's like you said they just got better boxes now. technology of the future!

yeah i knew what it was for I was just saying I haven't seen one in a long time. Of course, it's been a while since I've ordered a pizza from a 'name brand' pizza chain ex) pizzahut, dominoes. Last time I was staying in a bigger city (been 3 or 4 years now) my brother and I ordered papa johns and dominoes to compare the two - neither of them had the 'lil white table' - guess it's like you said they just got better boxes now. technology of the future!
ive had dominoes and papa johns in the past 6 months and they both dont have any. sucks that they are an artifact of small town pizza joints these days

ive had dominoes and papa johns in the past 6 months and they both dont have any. sucks that they are an artifact of small town pizza joints these days
the pizza hut i work at still has em but they're only used for pan pizza