Back Rooms Live Action Short Film

Author Topic: Back Rooms Live Action Short Film  (Read 5451 times)

You know, what DID happen to blix? You closed down the topic and switched hobbies from game designer to film maker pretty quick. Now you're pullin' a tony and brushing under the rug that you acted like a complete sperg in your game's thread and just threw it away to work on this.

op is peak zoomer: entitled begging, dead memes, and inability to hold promises due to high soy diet

« Last Edit: January 05, 2020, 09:17:31 PM by Trogtor »

shintel core i9???? donating right now

Also imma put this out there, who the hell wants to see a short film about some boring ass thing (yea sure dude, evil monster and yellow rooms are fun!!11!!1) and this stuff meme is dead already you loving mongoloid. Just give up already, you're loving lying if you said you had plans for this dumbass idea. Work on Blix friend, and ban people for giving their thoughts on a game that will never reach out of alpha. It would be best if you shut the forget up and leave, no one wants to deal with your pathetic little ass.

Dumb idea, no proof or evidence for showing that you'll actually make a product. Also why the forget do you need that expensive ass computer stuff for a stuffty blender scene. You're a loving joke for thinking this was a good idea posting your stuff here.

My name is Jaden Williams.
As a boy, my mother was the whore of the town.

i heard op is also offering free armor trimming

im going to set up a master plan where i will tell people to give me money to fund your film for the backrooms and then promise that if they tell their friends and family about your backrooms film and they invest they get stufftons of money and before you know it the entire globe knows about your backrooms film and just before the entire thing collapses i run away with all the money and give it all to you so you can make a masterpiece of a film using the very latest blender (trust me very fast)

im going to set up a master plan where i will tell people to give me money to fund your film for the backrooms and then promise that if they tell their friends and family about your backrooms film and they invest they get stufftons of money and before you know it the entire globe knows about your backrooms film and just before the entire thing collapses i run away with all the money and give it all to you so you can make a masterpiece of a film using the very latest blender (trust me very fast)
Sign me UP!

i feel like the back rooms is an idea that works better in concept than on any form of long descriptive media. it was a meme that was driven by imagination due to the fact that it was a single image with little to no explanation. people made up their own stuff about it based on how they perceived it. but an actual short film kinda defeats the purpose in what makes the image spooky or whatever. it's like how everyone went gaga with edits and stories of slenderman and then once it was commercialized with games and movies no one really gave a stuff anymore. but in this case, i haven't heard anyone talk about the back rooms in a year so i see no way for it to work

bump 4 societal importance, ive already pledged $500 of my own money to this one.. stay strong jaden

op is peak zoomer: entitled begging, dead memes, and inability to hold promises due to high soy diet
stop speaking in buzzwords you tard

we only have 26 days left and hes still at $726 dollars, where is the funding, we need this

we only have 26 days left and hes still at $726 dollars, where is the funding, we need this

u talkin usd or what