Author Topic: heartshapedbo_x/calem/alice or whatever their name is now  (Read 7050 times)

wondered why she was moving accounts, told not being told, send suggestions based off what I knew (nothing), get blocked a "few"  weeks after being upset

it's been over a month, I've started to notice this was a huge waste of time and unecessary arguement, but friends argue so whatever

it's now 2020 (jesus christ btw wow) and I'm still blocked. why? I litteraly want to do nothing but apologize for being stupid, and play video games. I didn't want to be sad I just wanted to help my friend

also ahead decided to be a genius and make a drama thread about an argument he never had anything to do with, making me get called handicapped by a few people because I had a pfp from a video I kinda enjoyed so that wasn't nice

Alice if your reading this please unblock me, at the very least long enough so I can apologize. Sincerely, Cowtastic.

if someone has you blocked it probably means they dont want to hear your apology either

she doesnt want you bro... but its okay. e girls are overrated af.

she doesnt want you bro... but its okay. e girls are overrated af.
stfu sans!

stop trying to apologize like your life is on the line then you stuff-lipped forgetface

you didnt answer my question

ajajajajajajajajaj dum bass